- Arranged By, Performer [Played By] – Nigel Ayers
- Composed By – Nigel Ayers (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 9)
- Composed By, Performer [Played By] – Caroline K (tracks: 2, 5 to 8, 10)
- Performer [Playing The Living Instrument For Nocturnal Emissions] – Caroline K, Nigel Ayers
- Recorded By [Gamelan Sounds From Original Recordings Made By] – Jon Wozencroft
- Text By, Narrator [Narration], Executive-Producer [For Earthly Delights] – Nigel Ayers
Birdsong recorded in mono, 4 am, 2nd July 1987.
Wavesounds recorded in binaural stereo in Par Bay, Cornwall, Friday 13th July and in Portmeilon, Cornwall, Sunday 15th july, 1986.
Gamelan sounds reprocessed from original recordings made in Bali, Indonesia.
© 1987 Earthly Delights © 1999 Soleilmoon Recordings
Made in USA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 753907770721
- Barcode (Scanned): 0789507770721
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): AD/CA 34044 2 7 <8051> SOL7CD NORTHWESTERN INC.
- Mastering SID Code (Mirrored): IFPI L871
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2S09
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|EARTH 002||Nocturnal Emissions||The World Is My Womb (LP, Album)||Earthly Delights||EARTH 002||UK||1987||Sell This Version|
|SOL 7||Nocturnal Emissions||The World Is My Womb (Cass, Album)||Soleilmoon Recordings||SOL 7||US||1987||Sell This Version|
|EARTH 002||Nocturnal Emissions||The World Is My Womb (LP, TP)||Earthly Delights||EARTH 002||UK||1987||Sell This Version|