Norbert Lenski / Narbenerde ‎– Split

Label:
Verbrannte Erde ‎– ERD-011
Format:
Cassette, Limited Edition
Country:
Released:
Genre:
Style:

Tracklist

A1 Norbert Lenski Fuck Nova 10:03
A2 Norbert Lenski Ed Galen (You Fuckin' Bastard) 8:36
A3 Norbert Lenski I Quit ! 6:39
B Narbenerde I'm So Fucking Badass Because I Offset My Own Vainness And Lowness By Producing Low Quality Power Electronics, Adding Primitive, Mysoginist, Sadist Lyrics Which Makes Me Think I'm The King Although I Don't Recognise That 99% Of All People Laugh While Listening To My Stupid Products And The Remaining 1% Are The Same Bed-Wetters And Mommy's Boys Like Myself. 30:09

Notes

Limited to 50 copies.

Reviews