Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||A Gilded Age|
|A3||Watch The Days Slowly Fade|
|A4||There Are No Places Left For Us|
|B1||Clyde & New Orleans|
|B2||We Were All Saints|
Written-By – Ian McCulloch, Les Pattinson, Pete De Freitas, Will Sergeant
Written-By – Townes Van Zandt
|B5||A Voice Through The Wall|
- Artwork [Drawing + Painting] – Rachel Blumberg
- Artwork [Layout + Design] – Rob Jones (3)
- Banjo, Accordion, Keyboards – Tony Moreno (8)
- Banjo, Guitar [Pedal Steel] – Chris Funk
- Bass – Nicholas Marshall (2)
- Bass, Piano, Vocals – Dave Depper
- Guitar [Electric] – Kelly Bauman
- Photography – Zak Riles
- Recorded By – Kelly Bauman
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Adam Selzer
- Trumpet, Trombone – Cory Gray
- Viola – Amanda Lawrence
- Violin, Saw, Mandolin – Peter Broderick
- Vocals, Drums, Vibraphone, Mellotron, Percussion, Gong – Rachel Blumberg
- Vocals, Guitar, Organ – Adam Selzer
- Written-By – Dave Depper (tracks: B1, B2), Rachel Blumberg (tracks: A4, A5, B1, B2)
- Written-By, Lyrics By – Adam Selzer (tracks: A1 to A3, A6, B1, B2, B5)
The original version of track A6 appeared on the "Centralia" CD and is on this vinyl in a new recording/version.
The other two tracks are cover versions (track B3 originally recorded by Echo & The Bunnymen, track B4 originally recorded by Townes Van Zandt.
These bonus cuts were recorded on two days in February 2006 and mixed a few days later.
The cover is also slightly different and shows more of the live picture of the band.
Recorded at the Type Foundry, except A5 and B2 which were recorded at home.