- Bass, Vocals – Derek Aqqiaruq (tracks: Tracks A1-A3), Elijah Kunuk (tracks: Tracks A4-B7)
- Drums – John Iquaq Inooya (tracks: All)
- Guitar – Naisana Qamaniq (tracks: Track A4)
- Guitar, Vocals – James Ungalaq (tracks: Tracks A4-B7)
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Naisana Qamaniq (tracks: Tracks A1-A3)
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – James Ungalaq (tracks: Tracks A1-A3)
- Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar – Kolitalik Inukshuk (tracks: Tracks A4-B7)
- Producer – Jason Flower (tracks: Tracks A1-A3), Les McLaughlin (tracks: Tracks B1-B7)
James Ungalaq - lead vocals / guitar . Naisana Qamaniq - lead guitar / vocals . Derek Aqqiaruq - bass / vocals . John Iquaq Inooya - drums
This 4 : Recorded live at Aqpik Jam Music Festival, Kuujiuaq, Nunavut, August 2002 by Qimuk Music.
Remastered By hayden Cyr at Mind Yourself Music Studios, Victoria, BC, March, 2011. ℗ 2002 Qimuk Music.
Kolitalik Inukshuk - lead vocals / lead guitar . James Ungalaq - guitar / vocals . Naisana Qamaniq - guitar . Elijah Kunuk - bass . vocals . John Iquaq Inooya - drumq
Shaman 1-7 : Produced by Les McLaughlin. Engineered by Marc Lajoie. Recorded & mixed at Marc Productions, Ottawa, Ontario, March 1985. Musical Direction by Randall Prescott. Ed Bimm synthesizer.
© & ℗ 1985 under exclusive license from CBC Records and made possible trough the courtesy of CBC Radio a division of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.
Kolitalik Inukshuk - lead vocals / lead guitar . James Ungalaq - guitar / vocals . Elijah Kunuk - bass / vocals . John Iquaq Inooya - drums
Seven songs were recorded in 1985, one song was recorded in 2002, and three songs were recorded in 2010.
Contains a 12-page booklet with vintage photographs, art and detailed history.
657 copies exist:
227 on "blubber" colored vinyl (this) and
430 on black vinyl.