Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Haunting (Main Mix)||4:58|
Written By – Alice Cooper / D.Wexler / B.SaylorWritten-By – Alice Cooper (2), B.Saylor*, D.Wexler*
|3||The Haunting (Swamp Mix)||4:55|
- Bass Guitar [Uncredited] – Dante Savarelle
- Lead Guitar [Uncredited], Keyboards [Uncredited], Drum Programming [Drum Machine Programming, Uncredited] – Damien DeVille
- Photography By [Cover Photograph By] – Kung Phed Kraprow
- Producer [Produced By], Engineer [Engineered By] – Doc Milton*
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Dominic LaVey
Recorded and mixed at The House In The Woods, Bletchingley, Surrey in Juli/August 1995.
Digitally mastered at Butterfly Studios, Brixton, London.
Made in Germany
Comes in a J-card case with a 4-panel J-card (blank inside); no lyrics.
Track durations do not appear on the release, they are measured by a computer.
Track 2 "Nothing's Free" originally appears on "Alice Cooper (2) - The Last Temptation".
[Additional note from the artists homepage]
The mansion house that appears on the cover is Lyne House in Rusper, Surrey and was owned by The Broadwood Family (manufacturers of the famous Broadwood pianos) Trust until 1986.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: BOD EFA 70009
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L357
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5204