|1||Taylor Made Part1, Part2||5:08|
|2||Something Inside Keeps You Down Part1, Part2||6:10|
|3||Nova Part1, Part2||7:07|
|4||Used To Be Easy Part1, Part2||5:11|
|5||Toy Part1, Part2||4:20|
|6||Stroll On Part1, Part2||10:30|
- Record Company – BMG Japan, Inc.
- Art Direction – John Dyer (4)
- Bass – Luciano Milanese
- Composed By [Compositions By] – Nova (38)
- Design – Bob Searles
- Drums – Franco Loprevite*
- Electric Guitar – Danilo Rustici
- Engineer [Mixing, Assistant] – Steve Prestage
- Engineer [Mixing] – Denny Bridges
- Engineer [Recording] – Richard Hayes 'Dick'*
- Liner Notes – 鮎沢裕之*
- Lyrics By – Nick J. Sedgwick (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6)
- Percussion – Maurice Pert*
- Producer – Rupert Hine
- Remastered By – Koji Tanaka
- Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Elio D'Anna
- Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Corrado Rustici
Produced during August and October 1975 by Rupert Hine. Recorded at Eel Pie Studios.
This is the unofficial replica of the 2006 BMG release Nova (38) - Blink.
Issued in a jewel case with clear tray, 2-page full color cover, 8-page black and white insert mostly in Japanese, OBI strip.
In the middle of OBI-strip the catalogue number is printed: BVCM-37771 (88697-02179-2).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 988017 643679
- Matrix / Runout: BVCM-37771 1A V
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L245
Other Versions (5 of 9) View All
|ARTY 118||Nova (38)||Blink (LP, Album)||Arista||ARTY 118||UK||1975||Sell This Version|
|ADASD 07125||Nova (38)||Blink (CD, Album, Ltd, Unofficial)||ADA Sound Ltd.||ADASD 07125||Russia||2000||Sell This Version|
|AR/LP/12300||Nova (38)||Blink (LP, Album)||Ariston||AR/LP/12300||Italy||1976||Sell This Version|
|BVCM-37771||Nova (38)||Blink (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Pap)||BMG, Arista||BVCM-37771||Japan||2006||Sell This Version|
|VM 020||Nova (38)||Blink (CD, Album, RE)||Vinyl Magic||VM 020||Italy||Unknown||Sell This Version|
This release has been blocked from sale in the marketplace. It is not permitted to sell this item on Discogs.