|From Ship Of Fools|
|4||Uncle's First Dream||3:42|
|From World Museum|
|11||Uncle's Last Dream||6:52|
|15||Aragon, Growing Trio||1:03|
- Design [Graphic] – Kari Agger
- Edited By, Producer, Mixed By [Final Mix] – Fuzzy (4)
- Executive-producer – Kjell Söderqvist
- Flute, Clarinet, Accordion, Instruments [Other] – Fuzzy (4)
- Liner Notes [Text/liner Notes] – Folke Rabe
- Liner Notes [Translation] – Robert Carroll (2)
- Mastered By – Fleming Rasmussen*, Jørgen Knub
- Other [Editor] – Lars Silén
- Photography By – Björn Edergren, Karl Rabe, Thord Norman
- Trombone, Instruments [Other] – Folke Rabe, Jan Bark
- Viola – Thord Norman
Mastering: Sweet Silence, Denmark and SDC Studios, Denmark.
the back cover reads:
"New Culture Quartet (1983-97) was an intermedia group whose members included Jan Bark, Fuzzy, Thord Norman and Folke Rabe. The Quartet gave performances with music that they played live on 'ordinary' as well as specially designed instruments, but also with pre-recorded, often electronic music. The performances, which for the most part took place in the dark, also comprised films, multislide presentations, light-and-shadow play, stage sets and acting. 'Ship of Fools' was the Quartet's first production and it gradually grew into a Fools Trilogy. The Quartet made a total of 75 performances in Scandinavia, Europe, the USA and Canada.
This CD contains a selection of the music to the trilogy. The visual aspects of the performances cannot be rendered in recordd form. But the music can take us a good deal of the way!"