|A2||Se Va A Acabar||4:17|
|A4||Gracias General (El Ciudadano)||2:10|
|A6||Si Tuviera Un Martillo (If I Had A Hammer)||2:24|
- Arranged By – Nylon
- Art Direction – Luis Grizutti
- Chorus – Diana Nylon, Fabiana Cantilo, Stephanie
- Composed By – Daniel Melingo (tracks: B1), Diana Nylon (tracks: A1,A2,A3,A4,A5 B1,B2,B3,B4,B5,B6), Jorge Alem (tracks: A2), Lee Hays (tracks: A6), Mariano Casanova (2) (tracks: A3), Pete Seeger (tracks: A6), Rick Mor (tracks: A1,A2,A3,A4 B2,B3,B4,B5,B6)
- Drums – Mariano Casanova (2)
- Guitar – Jorge Alem
- Keyboards – Andrés Calamaro, Daniel Melero
- Lacquer Cut By – Jorge Sorroza
- Mixed By, Recorded By – Tito Huber
- Other [Artistic Production] – Cristian Hansen
- Percussion – Sergio Prota
- Photography By – Jorge Guala
- Saxophone – Daniel Melingo
- Voice – Diana Nylon
Daniel Melingos (Misprint of Daniel Melingo) appears courtesy of D.G. Productions. (D.G. Productions is Daniel Grinbank Productions)
Note on the Back Cover: "Note: The noise on the side 1 track 6, is not due to a technical malfunction. It is an effect."
Daniel Melingos (Misprint of Daniel Melingo) is misprinted in back cover and label B.
Diego Arnedo was also invited to participate in the recording but it is unknown why he was omitted in the credits.
The recording company put a label on the cover, with the caption "Before October 30", with the colors red and white, alluding to the brand new democracy and the triumph of the then president. The record was not successful because of the bad distribution and null publicity of the recording company. His Leader, Diana Nylon, died on July 18, 1992. This is a cult record.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): MH 13275/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): MH 13275/B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 13.275/6
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 13.275/7
- Rights Society: SADAIC-BIEM
- Rights Society: AADI-CAPIF