|A2||Se Va A Acabar||4:17|
|A4||Gracias General (El Ciudadano)||2:10|
|A6||Si Tuviera Un Martillo (If I Had A Hammer)||2:24|
- Arranged By – Nylon (16)
- Art Direction – Luis Grizutti
- Backing Vocals – Diana Nylon, Fabiana Cantilo, Stephanie (48)
- Bass – Rick Mor
- Drums – Mariano Casanova (2)
- Executive-Producer – A.N.S. (5)
- Guitar – Jorge Alem
- Keyboards – Andrés Calamaro, Daniel Melero
- Lacquer Cut By – Jorge Sorroza
- Percussion – Sergio Prota
- Photography By – Jorge Guala
- Producer – A.N.S. (5), Cristian Hansen*
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Tito Huber
- Saxophone – Daniel Melingos*
- Vocals – Diana Nylon
- Written-By – Daniel Melingos* (tracks: B1), Diana Nylon (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B6), Jorge Alem (tracks: A2), Lee Hays (tracks: A6), Mariano Casanova (2) (tracks: A4), Pete Seeger (tracks: A6), Rick Mor (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B6)
"This LP was recorded at Estudios Music Hall in the month of September of 1983."
"[Andrés Calamaro, Daniel Melingos and Fabiana Cantilo] courtesy of D. G. Producciones."
"Note: The noise on the side 1 track 6, is not due to a technical malfunction. It is an effect."
Diego Arnedo was also invited to participate in the recording but it is unknown why he was omitted in the credits.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): MH 13275/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): MH 13275/B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): MH-13.275/1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): MH-13.275/2
- Rights Society: SADAIC-BIEM
- Rights Society: AADI-CAPIF