Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Sailing On The Seven Seas||3:46|
|3||Then You Turn Away||4:17|
|4||Speed Of Light
Producer – Howard Gray
|5||Was It Something I Said||4:29|
|7||Call My Name||4:23|
|9||Walking On Air||4:50|
|12||All That Glitters||4:06|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Published By – Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishers Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Pink Museum
- Recorded At – Strongroom
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Recorded At – Amazon Studios
- Mixed At – Roundhouse Studios
- Mixed At – The Town House
- Mixed At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Mayfair Studios
- Glass Mastered At – DADC Austria
- Engineer – Fred De Faye*, Guy Forrester, Jeremy Allom, Mike Haas*, Pat O'Shaughnessy, Phil Coxon, Renny Hill, Steve Williams (6)
- Guitar – Stuart Boyle
- Management – Direct Management Group, Los Angeles, Martin Kirkup, Steve Jensen*
- Mixed By – Alan Meyerson, Avril Mackintosh, Jeremy Allom, Steve Williams (6)
- Photography By – Trevor Key
- Photography By [Portrait] – David Sheinman*
- Producer – Andy Richards (tracks: 7, 9, 12), Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11)
- Recorded By, Performer – Christine Mellor (tracks: 11), Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark
- Sleeve [Sleeve Designed By], Design [Sleeve Designed By] – Area (10)
- Vocals [Additional] – Ann Heston (2), Beverly Reppion, Carmen Daye, Christine Mellor, Doreen Edwards, Nathalie Loates, Stuart Kershaw, Sue Forshaw
- Written-By – Massett* (tracks: 3, 9, 10, 12), Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark (tracks: 1 to 10, 12), Kershaw* (tracks: 1, 3, 9, 10, 12)
- No manufacturing & distribution credit for Virgin records Ltd. on this version compared to UK version
- Matrix contains manufacturer identification for DADC Austria in contrary to UK version.
- No appearance of "EMI Swindon" as on a second UK version
- No SID-codes as on this European version
First cat# on back cover, spine, disc and booklet, second cat# only on rear side of booklet.
Durations not mentioned on release.
Some copies came with a round black hype sticker on the jewel case stating:
"includes "SAILING ON THE SEVEN SEAS" & "PANDORA'S BOX" CDV 2648"
The Pink Museum, Liverpool
The Strongroom, London
The Townhouse, London
Amazon Studios, Liverpool
The Roundhouse, London
The Townhouse, London
Larrabee Sounds, Los Angeles
Mayfair Studios, London
Recorded and performed for and on behalf of Blue Noise Ltd
Published by Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd except track 11 by EMI Music Publishers Ltd
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Virgin Records Ltd.
℗ 1991 Virgin Records Ltd.
© 1991 Virgin Records Ltd.
CD 261 392
Cassette 411 329 (Remark: Correct cat# is 411 392)
LP 211 392
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (As printed): 5 012981 264826
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): CDV-2648 23 B14 MASTERED BY DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): CDV-2648 23 B6 MASTERED BY DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): CDV-2648 23 B8 MASTERED BY DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4, Mirrored): CDV-2648 23 A4 MASTERED BY DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5, Mirrored): CDV-2648 23 B12 MASTERED BY DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 6, Mirrored): CDV-2648 23 A8 MASTERED BY DADC AUSTRIA
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: none
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Price Code: PM 527
Other Versions (5 of 59) View All
|CDV2648, 261 392||OMD*||Sugar Tax (CD, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||CDV2648, 261 392||UK||1991||Sell This Version|
|CDV2648||Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark||Sugar Tax (CD, Album)||Virgin Records Canada Inc.||CDV2648||Canada||1991||Sell This Version|
|B-134||O.M.D.*||Sugar Tax (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Basston||B-134||Poland||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|V2-86234, 0777 7 86234 2 7||OMD*||Sugar Tax (CD, Album)||Virgin Records America, Inc., Virgin Records America, Inc.||V2-86234, 0777 7 86234 2 7||US||1991||Sell This Version|
|VIRGIN-1611||Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark||Sugar Tax (LP, Album)||Virgin||VIRGIN-1611||Venezuela||1991||Sell This Version|