|2||Underneath The Sky||3:21|
|6||The Swamp Song||4:19|
|7||I Am The Walrus (Live)||6:25|
|10||Half The World Away||4:21|
|11||(It's Good) To Be Free||4:18|
- Distributed By – 3MV
- Distributed By – Vital (2)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Creation Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Creation Records Ltd.
- Published By – Oasis Music
- Published By – Creation Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Published By – Realistic Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Loco Studios
- Recorded At – Rockfield Studios
- Recorded At – Congress House Studio
- Recorded At – Maison Rouge
- Recorded At – Sawmills Studio
- Recorded At – The Soundcheck
- Recorded At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Glass Mastered At – DADC Austria – A0100253916-0101
- Design [Assistant], Art Direction [Assistant] – Matthew Sankey
- Design, Art Direction, Photography By [Video Grabs] – Brian Cannon
- Liner Notes [Sleeve Notes] – Paul Du Noyer
- Photography By – James Burns (3)
- Producer – Noel Gallagher, Owen Morris
- Producer [Additional Production], Mixed By – Owen Morris (tracks: 7)
- Sleeve – Microdot (4)
- Written-By – C. Griffiths* (tracks: 9), Lennon/McCartney* (tracks: 7), Noel Gallagher (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 14)
Tracks 1, 3 and 13 taken from the Some Might Say single.
Track 2 taken from the Don't Look Back In Anger single.
Track 4 taken from the Stand By Me single.
Tracks 5, 7 and 8 taken from the Cigarettes & Alcohol single, but track 7 is 1:50 shorter here and track 8 is 18 seconds shorter.
Tracks 6 and 14 taken from the Wonderwall single.
Track 9 taken from the Roll With It single.
Track 10 and 11 taken from the Whatever single.
Track 12 taken from the D'You Know What I Mean? single.
℗ & © 1998 Creation Records Ltd.
All songs published by Oasis Music/Creation Songs Ltd/Sony/ATV Music Publishing except Track 7 Sony/ATV Music Publishing and track 9 Oasis Music/Creation Songs Ltd/Sony/ATV Music Publishing/Realistic Music Ltd.
"Acquiesce" & "Headshrinker" recorded at Loco Studios, South Wales
"Underneath The Sky", "The Swamp Song", "Rockin' Chair" & "The Masterplan" recorded at Rockfield, South Wales
"Talk Tonight", "Half The World Away" & "(It's Good) To Be Free" recorded at The Congress House Studio, Austin, Texas
"Fade Away" & "Listen Up" recorded at Sawmills Studio, Cornwall
"I Am The Walrus (Live" recorded at The Soundcheck, Scotland
"Stay Young" recorded at Air Studios, London
"Going Nowhere" recorded at Maison Rouge
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 017556 602416
- Barcode (String): 5017556602416
- Matrix / Runout: A0100253916-0101 14 B8 DADC AUSTRIA
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L554
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94Y7
Other Versions (5 of 61) View All
|EK 69647||Oasis (2)||The Masterplan (CD, Comp)||Epic||EK 69647||US||1998||Sell This Version|
|11-005859-10, SAMPCD 5859||Oasis (2)||The Masterplan (CD, Comp, Promo)||Helter Skelter, Helter Skelter||11-005859-10, SAMPCD 5859||Europe||1998||Sell This Version|
|5099749183049||Oasis (2)||The Masterplan (Cass, Comp)||Sony Music||5099749183049||Argentina||1998||Sell This Version|
|c-cre 241||Oasis (2)||The Masterplan (Cass, Comp)||Creation Records||c-cre 241||UK||1998||Sell This Version|
|ESCA 7383||Oasis (2)||The Masterplan (CD, Comp, Tex)||Epic||ESCA 7383||Japan||1998||Sell This Version|