- Recorded At – Morrisound Studios
- Mixed At – Morrisound Studios
- Remastered At – Sterling Sound
- Distributed By – Cargo Records
- Manufactured By – Cargo Records
- Licensed To – Cargo Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Copyright (c) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Published By – Roadblock Music, Inc.
- Lacquer Cut At – Celebrate Records GmbH
- Pressed By – Celebrate Records GmbH – 102664
- A&R – Monte Conner
- Bass Guitar – Daniel Tucker
- Drums – Donald Tardy
- Engineer, Producer – Scott Burns
- Illustration [Front Cover Illustration] – Rob Mayworth
- Lacquer Cut By – JP*
- Lead Guitar – Allen West
- Liner Notes – Phil Alexander
- Mixed By – Donald Tardy, John Tardy, Scott Burns
- Photography By – Tim Hubbard (2)
- Reissue Producer – Jeff Daniel
- Remastered By – George Marino
- Rhythm Guitar – Trevor Peres
- Vocals, Lyrics By – John Tardy
- Written-By – Obituary
Tracks 13 and 14 are bonus tracks.
℗ 1989, 1997 The All Black B.V. © 1989, 1997 The All Black B.V. Licensed to Cargo Records for Vinyl Distribution by The All Blacks B.V. Roadrunner Records is a registered trademark of The All Black B.V. Manufactured by Cargo Records Germany. Made in Germany.
Later pressing of the similar Slowly We Rot (cutting engineer FK = Frank Kirschner), while this version is cut by JP = Julia Pampel.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 024572 299170
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 102664 A2 JP
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 102664 B2 JP
- Label Code: LC 09231
Other Versions (5 of 58) View All
|RC 9489||Obituary||Slowly We Rot (LP, Album)||R/C Records||RC 9489||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|RR 8768-2||Obituary||Slowly We Rot (CD, Album, RE, RM, Gol)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8768-2||US||1998||Sell This Version|
|RR 8360-1||Obituary||Slowly We Rot (LP, Album, RE, RM)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8360-1||Germany||1997||Sell This Version|
|MG 0090||Obituary||Slowly We Rot (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||MG Records (2)||MG 0090||Poland||1991||Sell This Version|
|RCD 9489||Obituary||Slowly We Rot (CD, Album, Unofficial)||R/C Records (2)||RCD 9489||Russia||2017||Sell This Version|