Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Oyster Of Aphrodite
Recorded By – Phillip Perkins*
|3||Language Of Fish||6:23|
|4||Vault Of The Undone||2:56|
|5||If Then City||5:15|
|10||Gyration / Extension||5:11|
|12||Live At The Coco Club
Recorded By – John Karr
- Artwork, Photography By [Instrument Photo] – Doug Carroll
- Cello [Electric] – Doug Carroll
- Electronics [Electroacoustic Percussion Boards] – Tom Nunn
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Ed Herrmann
- Photography By [Ramp Records Logo Photo] – Alan Brightbill*
- Photography By [Rear Photo] – Cyndy Bresloff
- Recorded By – Doug Carroll (tracks: 2 to 11)
- Violin [Electric] – Jim Hearon
Track 1 was recorded live at the Beanbender's music series, Berkeley Store Gallery on January 3, 1996.
Tracks 9 & 10 was recorded live at the Beanbender's music series, Berkeley Store Gallery on July 7, 1996.
Track 12 was recorded live in San Francisco on September 19, 1996, with Ear Relevant Recordings.
Special thanks to Dan Plonsey, Bill Hsu, Nancy Clarke, Beanbender's Staff, and Gino Robair.
The original electroacoustic instruments on this recording are the Crustacean, the Bug, and the Crab. Other instruments are briefly heard in the Snippets.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L121
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4MO1
- Matrix / Runout: CD5224 UNI-SETTE •
- SPARS Code: DDD