|A1||–Betrayed (3)||United Oi!|
|A3||–Betrayed (3)||Clockwork Testament|
|A4||–Betrayed (3)||Knocking Down A Nation|
|A6||–Betrayed (3)||Vicious Rumours|
|A7||–Betrayed (3)||1916 (The Somme)|
|AA1||–Oi! Polloi*||Boot Down The Door|
|AA2||–Oi! Polloi*||Americans Out|
|AA3||–Oi! Polloi*||Thugs In Uniform|
|AA4||–Oi! Polloi*||Pigs For Slaughter|
|AA5||–Oi! Polloi*||Rich Scumbag|
|AA6||–Oi! Polloi*||Never Give In|
- Backing Vocals – Ozzy* (tracks: AA1 to AA6)
- Bass – Mark (102) (tracks: A1 to A7), Rab (2) (tracks: AA1 to AA6)
- Drums – Guv* (tracks: AA1 to AA6), Terry* (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Guitar – Mike (48) (tracks: AA1 to AA6), Steve* (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Producer – Oi! Polloi* (tracks: AA1 to AA6)
- Producer, Engineer – Chris Ashman (tracks: A1 to A7), Peter H.* (tracks: AA1 to AA6)
- Vocals – Andy (104) (tracks: A1 to A7), Deek* (tracks: AA1 to AA6)
Tracks AA1 to AA6 recorded September 1986 @ Pier House Studio, Edinburgh.
Pressing company uncredited, identified by the matrix etchings.
Quote from backcover: "Oi! = A working class protest ( nothing more - nothing less )".
℗ & © Oi! Records 1987.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): OIR 008 A¹ MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side AA): OIR 008 AA¹ MPO