Tracklist Hide Credits
- Bansuri, Duduk [Armenian], Pipe [Uilleann-Pipes], Programmed By, Electronics [Beats & Treatments] – Sylvain Barou
- Bass Guitar – Erwan Volant
- Cymbal [Small], Electronics [Rythm Machine] – Gopa Dey Shankar
- Dhol, Congas, Daf, Other [Thumba] – Joy Chakrabortry
- Dhol, Dholak, Bongos, Percussion [Madal Nepali] – Kundan Saha
- Ghatam, Dhol, Dholak, Percussion [Madal Nepali], Other [Thumba] – Babua Lodh
- Harmonium, Piano [Fender Rhodes], Keyboards – Lannig Le Faucheur
- Keyboards – Kurty
- Mandolin, Rabab, Oud, Strings [Saz] – Tapas Roy
- Mixed By – Manu Casals, Marco Migliari
- Other [Indian Musical Director (December 2004)] – Santanu Basu
- Recorded By – Jacques-Yves Lafontaine, Partha Dasgupta, Subhojit Mitra
- Rhythm Guitar – Bapi Ukil, Benu Chatterjee, Sanjay Das
- Santoor – Sandip Chatterjee
- Sarangi – Roshan Ali
- Sarod – Pratyush Bandopadhaya
- Sitar – Rahul Chatterjee
- Swarmandel – Somnath Roy
- Tabla, Bongos [Muted Bongo] – Suman Das
- Tabla, Percussion [Pakhawaj, Huruk] – Bablu Biwas
- Tabla, Percussion [Pakhawaj] – Joy Nandi
- Violin – Ashis Biswas, Prabir Sirkar, Soumitra Ba, Subhashis Dey
- Violin [Lead], Other [Indian Musical Director (January 2005)] – Jyoti Shankar Roy*
- Vocals – Mou Mukerjee, Neepabithi Ghosh
- Vocals, Sampler, Harmonium, Tambura, Directed By – Olli (40)
Track 2 from the movie "The Great Gambler".
Track 3 from the movie "Dharmatma".
Track 7 from the movie "Dil Sé".
Recorded by Partha Dasgupta and Subhojit Mitra at Prime Studio in Kolkatla, India, in December 2003 & January 2005.
Recorded by Jacques-Yves Lafontaine at Balloon Farm Studio in Rennes, France, in January, March, October & November 2004.
Acoustic songs mixed by Manu Casals at La Chapelle Studios in Belgium in January 2005.
Electro songs mixed by Marco Migliari at Realworld Studios, England, in February 2005.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 3 760148 281552