|A1||Leh Jani (When I Found Out)||3:14|
|B1||Alkhatiba Zaffouha (Celebrating In Disappointment)||5:43|
|B2||Jani (She Came To Me)||4:11|
|B3||Jalsat Atabat (Atabat Session)||6:28|
|C3||(Don't Wear Black, Green Suits You Better)||2:16|
|C4||Bashar Ya Habib Al Shaab (Bashar, The People's Beloved)||6:31|
|D2||Toul Al Zeenah (The Length Of The Bride's Ornament)||6:04|
- Compiled By [Assembled By], Edited By, Design [Designed], Liner Notes – Mark Gergis
- Composed By [Additional Composition] – Maher Asaad
- Keyboards, Performer [Rhythms] – Rizan Sa'id
- Liner Notes [English Translation] – Raed Yassin
- Oud, Bouzouki [Bouzouk], Baglama [Saz] – Ali Shakir, Hamid Souleyman
- Percussion – Salah Hamid
- Violin – Lazgin Khaled
- Voice – Omar Souleyman
- Words By [Poetry, Verse] – Mahmoud Harbi
A2 from the album "Dabke 2001" (2001).
A3 from the album "Jani" (1997).
B1 and C2 from the album "Masterpieces of the Future" (2000).
B2 and D2 from the album "Al Jazeera Weddings" (1997).
B3 from the album "Atabat Session".
C1 and D3 from the album "Jani" (1997).
C4 from the album "Bashar, Ya Habib Al Shaab" (1997).
D1 from the album "I Have a Million Wounds" (2000).
All tracks recorded in Syria 1996-2006.
Mastered from cassettes of varying quality.
Originally issued on CD (SF031) in 2006.
Thank You: Omar Souleyman and associates for their hospitality in Syria; Mohammed Hussein (Hassake) for mediation & oral translation; Liz Allbee for on-site assistance; Erik Gergis, Alan Bishop, Faiz Mikael, Arshia Haq, Miles Stegall, Chris Cones, Chris Khoury, Ronald Vendrik & our police escort in Hassake.
Full color gatefold jacket.