Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Narni Owl
Drum Programming [Programmed Percussion] – Brett Taylor
|2||Conversations Between A Wolf And A Firefly
Loops [Synth Loops], Effects [Sample Effects] – Brett Taylor
|3||The Hour Of Fauns
Keyboards – Harry Williamson
|4||Let The Nightsky Envelope Us||7:13|
|Cavern Of Dreaming Shells||20:43|
|5.1||The Dream Of Cydron|
|5.2||The Dream Of Kalyh|
|5.3||The Dream Of Narwal|
|6||The Whispering Valley||3:42|
|7||A Vessel For Michael||11:31|
- Artwork [Visual Art Including Ideas Contributed By] – Gianluigi Gasparetti
- Artwork [Visual Art] – Sabine Adélaïde
- Composed By [Melodies], Lyrics By – Louisa John-Krol, Mark Krol
- Engineer [Vocals] – Brett Taylor (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7), Harry Williamson (tracks: 3, 6)
- Flute [Bamboo Flutes], Singing Bowls, Performer [Crystals], Chimes, Monochord, Synth [Analogue Synths], Sampler [Insect Samples] – Oophoi*
- Horns [Narnian Horn], Cymbal [Cymbals], Drum [Paper Drum] – Harry Williamson
- Mastered By – Frédéric Chaplain
- Mixed By – Brett Taylor
- Vocals [Singing], Rainstick, Mandolin, Bells, Wind Chimes, Ocarina, Conch [Shells] – Louisa John-Krol
Singing: recorded in Australia, 2003-2005, engineered at Pilgrim Arts, except 3 & 6, engineered at Spring Studio.
Mixed at Pilgrim Arts, Australia, 2003-2005.
Mastering at Prikosnovenie, Clisson, France, 2005.
Warning: Some of this music could invoke drowsiness, so is not recommended for driving.
Digipak packaging, limited to 1000 copies.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 3 760006 860929
- Barcode (Scanned): 3760006860929
- Rights Society: SACEM