Tracklist Hide Credits
|10||One Of These Days
Written-By – Traditional
|11||Gonna Find You||1:52|
Lyrics By, Vocals [Sung By] – Lint
|17||Room Without A Window||1:31|
|20||Junkie's Runnin' Dry||2:03|
|21||Here We Go Again
Written-By [Intro], Vocals [Intro Sung By] – Lint
|23||Yellin' In My Ear||1:31|
|27||I Got No||1:15|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lookout! Records LLC
- Made By – Disctronics Group, United States
- Recorded At – Sound And Vision
- Recorded At – Dangerous Rhythm
- Mixed At – Dancing Dog Studios
- Mixed At – Dangerous Rhythm
- Mastered At – K Disc Mastering
- Published By – Sixty-Nine Newport Music
- Published By – Spy Rock Tunes
- Bass, Vocals – Matt McCall (2)
- Drums, Vocals – Dave Mello
- Engineer, Mixed By – Kevin Army
- Guitar, Vocals – Lint
- Layout [CD Construction By] – John Yates
- Liner Notes – J.*
- Photography By – Murray Bowles
- Photography By [Booklet Rear Panel] – Ashley (16)
- Photography By [Liner Card] – Ken 'No Idea'
- Photography By [Matt Photo On Page 15] – Vivian Saykes
- Producer – Kevin Army, Operation Ivy
- Remastered By – John Golden, Kevin Army
- Songwriter [Songs Written By] – Mello*, Michaels*, Freeman*, Operation Ivy, Armstrong*
- Vocals – Jesse*
"Features previously released material from the Energy album, the Hectic 7" EP & the Turn It Around compilation EP."
Tracks 1-19 are from the album "Energy" (Lookout 10)
Recorded January 1989 at Sound and Vision, San Francisco, Calif.
Mixed at Dancing Dog, Emeryville, Calif.
Tracks 20-25 are from the 7" EP "Hectic" (Lookout 3)
Recorded and mixed November 1987 at Dangerous Rhythm, Oakland, Calif.
Tracks 26-27 are from the double 7" EP compilation "Turn In Around" (Maximum Rock'n'Roll 2)
Recorded and mixed September 1987 at Dangerous Rhythm, Oakland, Calif.
CD remastering at K-Disc, Hollywood, Calif., February 1991
Armstrong/Freeman published by Sixty-Nine Newport Music (BMI)
Mello/Michaels published by Spy Rock Tunes (ASCAP).
Given the earliest known pressing is from the tail end of 2001 (from matrix), this Lookout labeled, Disctronics pressed release is likely to have entered the market in 2002.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 63361 90102 6
- ASIN: B00004W52U
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L794
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 3): 12/17/01 LK 10 CD 10 DISCTRONICS MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): DISCTRONICS 3/16/03 LK 10 CD 13
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2D10
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2D1X
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 2D3K
Other Versions (5 of 15) View All
|LOOKOUT 10CD||Operation Ivy||Operation Ivy (CD, Comp, RM)||Lookout! Records||LOOKOUT 10CD||US||1991||Sell This Version|
|1548||Operation Ivy||Operation Ivy (Cass, Comp, Unofficial)||Not on Label (Operation Ivy)||1548||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|Lookout 10c||Operation Ivy||Operation Ivy (Cass, Comp, RM)||Lookout! Records||Lookout 10c||US||1991||Sell This Version|
|86893-2||Operation Ivy||Operation Ivy (CD, Comp, RM)||Hellcat Records||86893-2||US||2007||Sell This Version|
|LOOKOUT 10CD||Operation Ivy||Operation Ivy (CD, Comp, RM)||Lookout! Records||LOOKOUT 10CD||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|