- Recorded At – R.G. Jones Studios
- Accordion, Arranged By, Leader – Roger Nicholls
- Arranged By – Cecil Sharp
- Bass Guitar – Daphne Nicholls, Nigel Hooks
- Engineer – Gerald Kitchingham*
- Flute, Recorder – Ferial Forster Brown
- Guitar – Christopher Rutt
- Sleeve, Design – Ian Forsyth
- Transcription By – Cecil Sharp
- Violin – Philip Marsh
- Written By – John Playford
The English Dancing Master was first published by John Playford in 1651, to be sold at his shop in the Inner Temple near the church door.
Cecil Sharp transcribed and presented his first selection of the Playford dances in 1911. This record included eleven dances from The Country Dance Books, Part 2 and three from Part 3.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (side 1): XGR+55-1
- Matrix / Runout (side 2): XGR+56-1