Tracklist Hide Credits
Bass Guitar – Simon Phillips (2)Lyrics By – Omori*, Paterson*Producer, Mixed By – Andy Hughes (2), The OrbVocals – Aki OmoriWritten By – Paterson/Omori/Fehlmann/HughesWritten-By – Omori*, Paterson*, Hughes*, Fehlmann*
Producer, Mixed By – Andy Hughes (2), The OrbWritten By – Paterson/HughesWritten-By – Paterson*, Hughes*
Lyrics By – Paterson*, Walsh*Producer, Mixed By – Andy Hughes (2), The OrbVocals, Guitar – Nina WalshWritten By – Paterson/Walsh/Fehlmann/HughesWritten-By – Paterson*, Hughes*, Walsh*, Fehlmann*
Turn It Down
Bass Guitar – Nick BurtonElectric Guitar – Bailey HarperProducer, Mixed By – Andy Hughes (2), The OrbWritten By – Paterson/Phillips/HughesWritten-By – Paterson*, Hughes*, Phillips*
Producer, Mixed By – The Orb Mk II*Written By – Paterson/Le Gonidec/Fehlmann/Weston/HughesWritten-By – Paterson*, Hughes*, Le Gonidec*, Weston*, Fehlmann*
Engineer – Simon Phillips (2)Producer – Alex Paterson, Simon Phillips (2)Written By – Paterson/PhillipsWritten-By – Paterson*, Phillips*
A Mile Long Lump Of Lard
Producer, Mixed By – Andy Hughes (2), The OrbWritten By – Paterson/Le Gonidec/HughesWritten-By – Paterson*, Hughes*, Le Gonidec*
Engineer – George HoltLyrics By – Omori*, Paterson*Producer – Alex Paterson, Thomas FehlmannVocals – Aki OmoriWritten By – Paterson/Omori/FehlmannWritten-By – Omori*, Paterson*, Fehlmann*
Engineer, Mixed By – Andy SheriffFlute – James ClancyProducer – Alex Paterson, Nina WalshVocals, Arranged By – Nina WalshWritten By – Paterson/Walsh/ClancyWritten-By – Paterson*, Clancy*, Walsh*
Hamlet Of Kings
Engineer – Guy PrattProducer – Alex Paterson, Guy PrattWritten By – Paterson/PrattWritten-By – Paterson*, Pratt*
1, 1, 1
Written-By – Paterson*
Guitar – Robert FrippProducer, Mixed By – Andy Hughes (2), The OrbWritten By – Paterson/Fehlmann/Hughes/FrippWritten-By – Paterson*, Hughes*, Fripp*, Fehlmann*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Island Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Universal Island Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Cinram
- Manufactured By – Universal Music
- Distributed By – Universal Music
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Flow Publishing
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Momentum Music Ltd.
- Published By – Crimson Music
- Recorded At – Lab Studio, Berlin
- Recorded At – Capri Digital Studios
- Recorded At – Studioline
- Recorded At – Jacobs Studios
- Recorded At – Simon's House
- Recorded At – Back Passage
- Recorded At – Blackhole Studios, London
- Recorded At – Fil's House
- Recorded At – Chiswick Reach
- Recorded At – Biocom
- Produced At – Gunpoint
- Recorded At – Desert Heights
- Recorded At – Trident 2
Track 11 is listed as "1.1.1" on back cover and as "1,1,1" on disc.
Track 1: Recorded at LAB, Berlin and Capri Digital. Contains a sample from Phan Kim Thanh "Cung Dan Dat Nuoc" (Melody of the Country) from the album "The Music Of Vietnam" 130082-2. Licensed courtesy of Temple Music/Celestial Harmonies.
Track 2: Recorded at Studioline and Capri Digital. Dedicated to the memory of Bill "Weasel" Bailey.
Track 3: Recorded at Studioline and Jacob's Studio, Surrey.
Track 4: Recorded at Simon's house, Studioline and Capri Digital. Contains samples from Sir Dai Davis and Brian Saunders "Lives In Steel" by permission of the British Library National Sound Archive.
Track 5: Recorded at Back Passage. From the lost FFWD Sessions Tape.
Track 6: Recorded at Blackhole Studio, South London.
Track 7: Recorded at Jacobs Studios, Surrey, Fil's house, Studioline and Capri Digital.
Track 8: Recorded at LAB, Berlin. Contains a sample from "Clair De Lune" performed by the CSR Orchestra. Conducted by Keith Clark (Naxos CD 8.550088/French Festival). Licensed courtesy of Naxos.
Track 9: Recorded at Chiswick Reach and Bio-corn.
Track 10: Created at Gunpoint. Includes extract from "Randall & Hopkirk (Deceased)".
Track 11: Created at Gunpoint.
Track 12: Recorded and mixed at Desert Heights.
Track 13: Recorded at LAB, Berlin and Trident II.
Notes inside the booklet:
"Cover Design: Simulate, London
Background photography and Technical info by kind permission of NASA
Aki, Nina, Andy, Simon, Thomas, Guy, Tom, Jon, Fil, James, Nick, Bailey & LX for their playing.Louise & Mia, Mums, Dads, Aunties, Uncles, Cousins & Pets, Jenny, Youth, Amber & Jake,Bev, Madge, Aaron & Jordan, Norma, Ben, Scarlet & Django, Sheila, Martin, Bow,Tom, & Joe, Lotte & Paul, Karen, Muzz & Oonagh, Gerry, Rita, Gemma, Grant, Sarah & Rocky, Thomas & Gudrun, Fil & Katherine, Phil & Katerine, Claire & Craig, Guy & Gala, Alex & Paradis, Si & Lorana, Lou & Jos, Derek & Hannah, Shin & Miho, Nick Burton (single, childless, what an awful waste) RobDeacon, Clare Pritty, Franky, Wolf, Zizi, Bailey, Rob Clarke, Sherman, Curly, Uncle Al, Uncle Sam, Uncle Tom Cobbly & all!, Alex, Lucy & Jack at EC1, Christine, Paul & Rich at Deviant, S.E.Berlin, Ross Allen, Nigel Coxon & all at Island Universal. Vestax Europe, Korg UK/Japan, White Noise, Vegetable Vision, Federation Red, ECKO Unltd, Madark, Bardorb...
1. Chrysalis Music Ltd/Copyright Control/Flow Publishing/BMG Music Publishing Ltd/Universal Music Publishing Ltd
2. Chrysalis Music Ltd/Universal Music Publishing Ltd
3. Chrysalis Music Ltd/Copyright Control/Flow Publishing/BMG Music Publishing Ltd/Universal Music Publishing Ltd
4. Chrysalis Music Ltd/Copyright Control/Universal Music Publishing Ltd
5. Chrysalis Music Ltd/Copyright Control/Flow Publishing/BMG Music Publishing Ltd/Universal Music Publishing Ltd
6. Chrysalis Music Ltd/Copyright Control
7. Chrysalis Music Ltd/Copyright Control/Universal Music Publishing Ltd
8. Chrysalis Music Ltd/Copyright Control/Flow Publishing/BMG Music Publishing Ltd
9. Chrysalis Music Ltd/Copyright Control
10. Chrysalis Music Ltd
11. Chrysalis Music Ltd
12. Chrysalis Music Ltd/Momentum Music Ltd
13. Chrysalis Music Ltd/Flow Publishing/BMG Music Publishing Ltd/Universal Music Publishing Ltd/Crimson Music"
Note on booklet back: "This album is dedicated to the memory of Lisa Grayley".
Notes on disc and/or back cover:
"umusic.ca ℗ © 2001 Universal Island Records Ltd. A Universal Music Company. The copyright in this sound recording and artwork is owned by Universal Island Records Ltd. All rights reserved. Manufactured and distributed in Canada by Universal Music, 2450 Victoria Park Ave., Willowdale, Ontario M2J 4A2. www.island.co.uk/island/"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 31454 82062 2
- Matrix / Runout (Reversed, except "21"): #10210X08 3145482062 L386 CINRAM 21
- Other (Innermost ring mould engraving): 12
- Other (Mastering SID code): L386
- Other (Mould SID code): IFPI6000
Other Versions (5 of 39) View All
|CIDX 8100, 548 206-2||Orb*||Cydonia (CD, Album)||Island Records, Island Records||CIDX 8100, 548 206-2||UK & Europe||2001||Sell This Version|
|CIDX8100, CIDX 8100, 548 206-2||The Orb||Cydonia (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Island Records (2), Island Records (2), Island Records (2)||CIDX8100, CIDX 8100, 548 206-2||2001||Sell This Version|
|5308424, 530 842-4||The Orb||Cydonia (2xCD, Album, RM)||Universal UMC, Island Records, Universal UMC, Island Records||5308424, 530 842-4||UK||2008||Sell This Version|
|CID 8100, 548 089-2, CID8100||Orb*||Cydonia (CD, Album, Spe)||Island Records, Island Records, Island Records||CID 8100, 548 089-2, CID8100||UK||2001||Sell This Version|
|none||The Orb||Cydonia Version 1 (CDr, Promo)||Island Records||none||UK||1999||Sell This Version|