|2||The Naked And The Dead||6:23|
|3||The Naked And The Dub||11:51|
|5||Chime (Radio Edit)||3:15|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – FFRR Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – FFRR Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – I.L.S.
- Marketed By – I.L.S.
- Published By – Virgin Music, Inc.
- Published By – Complete Music
- Published By – Carlin Music
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Pressed By – Disc Manufacturing, Inc., Huntsville – 27866
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Fultano '92*, Ryan Art
- Mastered By – Kevin Metcalf*
- Performer [Sample / Extract From "It's A Fine Day"] – Opus III (tracks: 1)
- Performer [Sample / Extract From "Next"] – Scott Walker (tracks: 2, 3)
- Producer – P&P Hartnoll
- Written-By – P. Hartnoll / P. Hartnoll*
- Written-By [Sample / Extract From "It's A Fine Day"] – E. Barton* (tracks: 1)
- Written-By [Sample / Extract From "Next"] – Jacques Brel (tracks: 2, 3), Mort Schuman* (tracks: 2, 3)
Virgin Music, Inc. ASCAP
FFRR Records U.S.A.
℗© 1992 FFRR, Manufactured and Marketed by I.L.S.
Made in U.S.A.
Printed in U.S.A.
Mastered at The Townhouse
Dimensionally enhanced with BASE
Producer credits are printed on disk artwork as "Paul Hartnoll & Phil Hartnoll"
Writing credits are printed on disk artwork
Sample/Extract on Halcyon from "It's A Fine Day" performed by Opus III written by E. Barton, published by Complete Music appears courtesy of P.W.L. Int.
Sample/Extract from "Next" performed by Scott Walker written by Mort Schuman / Jacques Brel published by Carlin Music appears courtesy of Phonogram Records Ltd.
Tracks 1 to 4 were released as the Radiccio EP in Europe.
Front insert: 1 page, color print exterior, black print interior.
Back insert: color print exterior, no print interior.
Disc tray: gray.
CD: 2 spot-color print (black, pale green).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 162-350009-2 0
- Barcode (String): 016235000920
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout: 1623500092 DISC MFG, INC. (H) W.O. 27866-1M
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|162-350 009-1DJ, 162 350 009-1||Orbital||Halcyon (12", Promo)||FFRR, FFRR||162-350 009-1DJ, 162 350 009-1||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|162 350 009-1, 162-350 009-1||Orbital||Halcyon (12")||FFRR, FFRR||162 350 009-1, 162-350 009-1||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|162 350 009-4||Orbital||Halcyon (Cass, Maxi)||FFRR||162 350 009-4||US||1992||Sell This Version|