- Alto Saxophone – Ornette Coleman
- Bass – Charlie Haden
- Compiled By [Collator] – Ilhan Mimaroglu
- Composed By – Ornette Coleman
- Coordinator [Issued] – Yoshio Niwano
- Cornet – Don Cherry (tracks: A1)
- Drums – Billy Higgins (tracks: A1), Ed Blackwell (tracks: A2 to B3)
- Engineer [Recording] – Bones Howe (tracks: A1), Tom Dowd (tracks: A2 to B3)
- Engineer [Remix] – Geoffrey Haslam
- Photography By, Design – Tadayuki Naito*
- Producer – Nesuhi Ertegun
- Trumpet – Don Cherry (tracks: A2 to B3)
℗ 1975 Atlantic Recording Corporation
Made by Warner-Pioneer Corporation, Japan, under license from Atlantic Recording Corp U.S.A.
A1: Recorded on October 8, 1959 at Radio Recorders, Hollywood, California.
A2 -B3: Recorded on July 26, 1960 (with with the exception of B1, which is recorded on July 19, 1960) at Atlantic Recording Studios, New York, N.Y.
The entire contents of this album are released for the first time.
Remix: Atlantic Recording Studios, New York, N.Y.
Atlantic Recording Corporation
℗&©1975 Atlantic Recording Corporation A Warner Communication Company, Warner-Pioneer Corporation, Printed in Japanm Ki A★
White and black label.
Comes with an insert sheet in Japanese.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): P-10085A1
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): P-10085A2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): P-10085A1 1 - A - 1 5 - Y G
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): P-10085A2 1 - A - 1 3
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|P-10085A||Ornette Coleman||To Whom Who Keeps A Record (LP, Album)||Atlantic||P-10085A||Japan||1975||Sell This Version|
|8122-79600-6, WPCR-27408||Ornette Coleman||To Whom Who Keeps A Record (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Atlantic, Atlantic, Rhino Records (2)||8122-79600-6, WPCR-27408||Europe||2013||Sell This Version|
|Water187||Ornette Coleman||To Whom Who Keeps A Record (CD, Album, RE)||Water||Water187||US||2006||Sell This Version|
|SV086||Ornette Coleman||To Whom Who Keeps A Record (LP, Album, RE)||Superior Viaduct||SV086||US||2016||Sell This Version|