Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–The Ornette Coleman Double Quartet||First Take
Alto Saxophone [L] – Ornette ColemanBass [L] – Scott LaFaroBass [R] – Charlie HadenBass Clarinet [R] – Eric DolphyDrums [L] – Billy HigginsDrums [R] – Ed BlackwellEngineer – Tom DowdTrumpet [Pocket, L] – Don CherryTrumpet [R] – Freddie Hubbard
|A2||–The Ornette Coleman Quartet||Little Symphony
Alto Saxophone – Ornette ColemanBass – Charlie HadenDrums – Ed BlackwellEngineer – Phil Iehle, Tom DowdTrumpet – Don Cherry
|B1||–The Ornette Coleman Quartet||Monk And The Nun
Alto Saxophone – Ornette ColemanBass – Charlie HadenCornet – Don CherryDrums – Billy HigginsEngineer – Bones Howe
|B2||–The Ornette Coleman Quartet||Check Up
Alto Saxophone – Ornette ColemanBass – Scott LaFaroDrums – Ed BlackwellEngineer – Tom DowdTrumpet [Pocket] – Don Cherry
|B3||–The Ornette Coleman Quartet||Joy Of A Toy
Alto Saxophone – Ornette ColemanBass – Charlie HadenDrums – Ed BlackwellEngineer – Tom DowdTrumpet – Don Cherry
- Made By – Warner Bros.-Pioneer Corporation
- Composed By – Ornette Coleman
- Design [Cover Design] – Haig Adishian
- Liner Notes – Martin Williams (6)
- Mastered By – George Piros
- Mixed By [Re-mix Engineer] – Geoffrey Haslam
- Photography [Cover Photo] – Omar Kharem
- Producer – Nesuhi Ertegun
- Supervised By [Collation, Editing & Re-mix Supervision] – Ilhan Mimaroglu
"Little Symphony" recorded on July 19, 1960, at Atlantic Recording Studios, New York City.
"Monk And The Nun" recorded on May 22, 1959, at Radio Recorders, Hollywood, California.
"Check Up" recorded on January 31, 1960, at Atlantic Recording Studios, New York City.
"Joy Of A Toy" recorded on July 26, 1960, at Atlantic Recording Studios, New York City.
All music in this album is published by Phrase Text Production, ASCAP.
非売品 and 見本盤 printed on the blue record labels. Comes with insert.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): ST-A-712279RI
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): ST-A-712280RI
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): 5032-1588-1 (A) S-47400 DC BQS
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): 5032-1588-1 (B) S-47401 DC BQS
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Other (Price on the cover): ¥2,000
Other Versions (5 of 20) View All
|SD 1588||Ornette Coleman||Twins (LP, Album)||Atlantic||SD 1588||US||1971||Sell This Version|
|CS 1588, ATL M5 1588||Ornette Coleman||Twins (Cass, Album)||Atlantic, Atlantic||CS 1588, ATL M5 1588||US||1971||Sell This Version|
|CS 8810||Ornette Coleman||Twins (Cass, Album, RE)||Atlantic||CS 8810||US||1981||Sell This Version|
|SD 1588, 1588||Ornette Coleman||Twins (LP, Album, Mono, Promo)||Atlantic, Atlantic||SD 1588, 1588||US||1971||Sell This Version|
|SD 1588||Ornette Coleman||Twins (LP, Album)||Atlantic||SD 1588||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|