|13||Hit The Road||0:21|
|24||Black, To A Chimp||0:20|
- Alto Saxophone – John Zorn (tracks: 1 to 26)
- Artwork [Cover Art], Design – Douglas Kenny
- Artwork [Lithography] – Busag, Zurich*
- Engineer [Knitting Factory Recording Engineer] – Bob Appel, Jonathan Nelson
- Guitar – Fred Frith (tracks: 27 to 32)
- Layout – Diego Zweifel
- Liner Notes – Bob Ostertag
- Sampler [Playing Samples Of Alto Saxophone] – Bob Ostertag (tracks: 1 to 26)
- Sampler [Playing Samples Of Guitar] – Bob Ostertag (tracks: 27 to 32)
- Written-By – Ostertag*, Frith* (tracks: 27 to 32), Zorn* (tracks: 1 to 26)
Slam Dunk recorded at Mills College, Oakland, December 1989.
Sleepless tracks 1, 2, 3 & 5 recorded at Mills College, November 1989.
Sleepless tracks 4 & 6 recorded at the Knitting Factory, September 1989.
This recording was made possible in part by grants from the Mary Flagler Charitable Trust Recording Program and the <A HREF=http://www.discogs.com/label/Center+for+Contemporary+Music%2C+Mills+College>Mills College Center for Contemporary Music</A>.
This recording has exceptionally wide dynamic range, so you should turn your stereo up loud. If the volume is not set hish, you will not hear all the quiet sounds in Sleepless. And if all the sounds in Sleepless are audible, Slam Dunk will be very loud. This is exactly as it should be.
© + ℗ 1990 published by RecRec Music Switzerland (SUISA)
Distributed by RecRec Genossenschaft
Manufactured in Austria
Packaging: standard jewel case with 6 page foldout booklet
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: RECDEC-33 12 A3 MASTERED BY DADC AUSTRIA
- Rights Society: SUISA
- Rights Society (Ostertag, Zorn, Frith): BMI
- Label Code: LC 7981
- SPARS Code: DDD