|A1||Stop The Fight|
|B4||Ya Fatou Njie|
- Bass – Tonny Kluften
- Congas – Gilles Obermeyer
- Cornet, Backing Vocals – Ragndi Holt
- Cover [Cover Concept] – Ba-Musa Ceesay, Ousu «Lion» Njie*
- Drums, Lead Vocals – Ousu «Lion» Njie*
- Engineer – Svein Solberg
- Guest, Keyboards – Josef Lanto
- Layout, Artwork By – Odmund Paulsen
- Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals – Torbjørn Holte, Øystein Vesaas
- Percussion – Dennis Yanez G*
- Photography By – Gary Payton (2)
- Saxophone, Backing Vocals – Mona Haugerud
Ousu both composes and arranges the music he plays. In addition, he plays a number of instruments, keyboards and drums being his specialities. Not bad for a man who lost his arm in an accident several years ago!
The lyrics of Ousu's songs are sung in English, Wolof and Mandinka. In spite of the upbeat afro-reggae rhythms, their themes are often quite serious. Many of the songs are about war and strife, but also about the need for brotherly and sisterly love between people.
Recorded and mixed at City Sound, Oslo, Norway.
Thanks to everyone for helping make this LP a reality, especially Ba-Musa Ceesay, Stein Kråbøl, George Chioko and Robert Kjærstad.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BIEM/n©b
- Matrix / Runout (A side runout): KK 1 A Audiodisc 88/028 £ PD-Polar
- Matrix / Runout (B side runout): KK 1 B Audiodisc 88/028 £ PD-Polar