- Bass – Mikey Flynn
- Drums, Producer, Mixed By, Artwork, Layout – John Evicci
- Guitar – Deuce (15), Mark Sheehan (2)
- Mastered By – Jonathan Wyner
- Producer, Mixed By, Recorded By [Rhythm Guitars & Drum Tracks] – David Minehan
- Recorded By [Rhythm Guitars & Drum Tracks] – Daniel Rey
- Technician, Transferred By [Digital File Extraction, Transfer, Equipment Assistance] – Dave Vaillancourt, Eric Pestana
- Vocals – Kevin Mertens
- Written-By [All Songs Written By] – Out Cold.*
Vocals, bass, and lead guitars recorded between 2006 and 2012 at various locations on Massachusetts and North Carolina.
Mixed and producer on October-November 2012 @ Woolly Mammoth Studios, Waltham, MA.
Mastered in the last day of 2012 @ M Works, Cambridge, MA.
Digital file extraction, transfer, and equipment assistance done @ Statutory Tape, Lowell, MA.
Printed lyric insert included.
"The title of this album is taken from a Smersh song".
"Dedicated to the memory of Mark Sheehan (1969-2010) R.I.P.".
© 2005-2012 Out Cold.
℗ 2013 Painkiller Records.
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|PKR-048||Out Cold.*||A Heated Display (12", Album, TP, W/Lbl)||Painkiller Records (2)||PKR-048||US||2013||Sell This Version|
|HS26-LP||Out Cold.*||A Heated Display (12", Album)||Hjernespind||HS26-LP||Denmark||2013||Sell This Version|
|DWP-013||Out Cold||A Heated Display (CD, Album)||Drunk With Power Records||DWP-013||Russia||2013||Sell This Version|