|A1||Git Up, Git Out (Album Version)||7:27|
|A2||Git Up, Git Out (Full Mix) (Clean)||7:39|
|B1||Git Up, Git Out (Goodie Mob Mix) (Clean)||4:05|
|B2||Git Up, Git Out (OutKast Mix) (Clean)||4:10|
|B3||Git Up, Git Out (Instrumental) (Album Version)||7:36|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – LaFace Records
- Copyright (c) – LaFace Records
- Produced For – Organized Noize Productions, Inc.
- Recorded At – Bosstown Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Doppler Studios
- Recorded At – Purple Dragon Studios
- Mixed At – DARP Studios
- Mixed At – Studio LaCoCo
- Mastered At – The Hit Factory
- Published By – Gnat Booty Music
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Published By – Goodie Mob Music
- Published By – Organized Noize Music
- Published By – Stiff Shirt Music, Inc.
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Thomas "Ceelo" Burton*
- Bass – Marq Jefferson*
- Executive-Producer – Antonio M. Reid*
- Featuring – The Goodie Mob*
- Guitar – Craig Love
- Keyboards, Drum Programming – Organized Noize
- Management – B.B.T. Management, Greenhouse Management
- Mastered By – Herb Powers*
- Mixed By – Alvin Speights, NHP Sound, Inc. (tracks: A2, B1, B2)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Brian Frye (tracks: A2, B1, B2), John Frye (tracks: A2, B1, B2)
- Photography By – Timothy White (3)
- Producer – Organized Noize
- Recorded By – NHP Sound, Inc., Sean "Shy Boy" Davis*
- Recorded By [Assistant] – John "Bernasky" Wall* (tracks: A2, B1, B2), Mark Hawley (tracks: A2, B1, B2)
- Written By – A. Patton, A Benjamin, T. Burton, C. Gipp & Organized Noize
- Written-By – A. Benjamin*, A. Patton*, C. Gipp*, Organized Noize, T. Burton*
– slightly different etchings in the runout area
– missing "Herbie Jr :>)" etching in the runout area
Produced […] for Organized Noize Productions, Inc.
Recorded […] at Bosstown, Doppler & Purple Dragon Studios, Atlanta, GA
Mixed […] for Alvin Speights Engineering at D.A.R.P. Studios, Atlanta
A2, B1, B2:
Recorded […] at Bosstown
Mixed […] at Studio LaCoCo, Atlanta
Mastered […] at The Hit Factory, New York, NY.
℗ & © 1994 LaFace Records. Manufactured and Distributed by Arista Records, Inc., a Bertelsmann Music Group Company, […].
Published By Gnat Booty Music, Chrysalis Music (ASCAP)/Goodie Mob Music (BMI)/Organized Noize Music, Stiff Shirt Music, Inc. (BMI)
Their smash debut album <a href="">Southernplavalisticadillacmuzik</a>
Includes the hits "<a href="">Player’s Ball</a>" and "<a href="">Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik</a>"
The Management credit is printed on the release as "B.B.T. Management in assocation with Greenhouse Management".
The back cover mistakenly lists "Side 1" twice.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 73008-24086-1 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 730082408615
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): 73008-24086-1-A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): 73008-24086-1 B
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|73008-24086-1||OutKast||Git Up, Git Out (12")||LaFace Records||73008-24086-1||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|73008-24086-2||OutKast||Git Up, Git Out (CD, Single)||LaFace Records||73008-24086-2||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|73008-24085-4||OutKast||Git Up, Git Out (Cass, Single)||LaFace Records||73008-24085-4||US||1994||Sell This Version|