|4||As A Whole||5:39|
|5||Allegiance To The Flesh||4:32|
|7||Bleed Into One||6:23|
|11||Bleed Into One (7" Version)||6:45|
- Artwork [Cd Tray] – Kit (14)
- Artwork [Graphic Design And Art Direction] – Darkicon*
- Bass – Mike D'Antonio
- Drums – Jay Fitzgerald*
- Guitar – Pete Cortese, Shawn Rounds
- Photography [Individual] – Mike D.*
- Photography By [Back Photo] – Josh Baker
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Jen D'Intinosanto
- Producer – Mike Westsound*
- Producer, Songwriter – Overcast (3)
- Remastered By [Digitally] – Keith Chirgwin, Morgan Walker
- Vocals – Brian Fair
Tracks 9-11 originally released on the "Bleed Into One" 7" recorded @ Sound Of Glass in W. Boylston, MA on November 18th 1992.
All tracks digitally Re-mastered on February 26, 1997 @ Wave View Digital Editing.
This was originally released on Endless Fight Records in 1994 and re-released by Edison Recordings on Cd/ Cassette.
Track 8 ("Diluting Inertia") contains no lyrics, but has slowed down audio samples playing through out the song.
There are 12 different songs listed on the back cover, but one song, "Follow" does not seem to be on this recording.
This re-issue features the re-mastered version of "Bleed Into One", which is not seen on the original release. But, the original release features a bonus track "Scar The Mind" which is not seen on this re-issue.