Tracklist Hide Credits
Synthesizer [Obe], Alto Saxophone, Electric Piano, Narrator [Narration] – Owen Marshall
Electric Piano, Alto Saxophone – Owen Marshall
|3||Peanut Butter Ice Cream Man
Bass [Fender] – Danny WhatleyCongas – Shakur AbdullahDrums – Derrick RobertsElectric Piano – Ernest StraughterFlute – Owen MarshallPercussion – M'Cheza Blue*
Bass [Fender] – Danny WhatleyCongas – Shakur AbdullahDrums – Derrick RobertsElectric Piano, Flute – Owen MarshallPercussion – M'Cheza Blue*
Bass – Danny WhatleyPiano, Performer [Tube-a-phone], Steel Drums [Steel Drum], Bongos, Drums – Owen Marshall
Bass [Fender] – Danny WhatleyCongas – Shakur AbdullahDrums – Derrick RobertsFlute, Electric Piano – Owen MarshallPercussion – M'Cheza Blue*
|7||Casa Del Soul
Bass – Danny WhatleyGuitar, Flute, Chimes [Toilet Chimes], Drums, Performer [Bamboo Scraper], Voice [Baja (Jungle) Bird Talk] – Owen Marshall
Electric Piano, Flute, Performer [Tube-a-phone], Synthesizer [Obe] – Owen MarshallVoice [Background Voices] – Bonita Versh, Cheryl Marshall (2), Owen Marshall
- Artwork [Airbrush Illustrator] – Marilyn Shimokochi
- Artwork [Artwork Restoration] – Divine Inc.
- Artwork [Graphic Direction], Photography By – Bonita Versh
- Artwork [Stylized Lettering] – Mamoru Shimokochi
- Composed By, Arranged By – Owen Marshall
- Engineer [Recording] – Ben Delain (tracks: 6), Owen Marshall (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 to 10), Paul Lewinson (tracks: 3)
- Liner Notes – Suzi Arnold
- Other [Licensed Courtesy Of] – Meekness LeCato
- Producer [Original Album] – Owen Marshall
- Reissue Producer – Gerald Short
- Remastered By [Digital Re-master] – Euan Fryer
- Typography [Typsetting] – Prototype Typography
"Winter Butterfly" recorded live at Los Angeles City College, Los Angeles.
All other selections recorded at Devala Studios, Los Angeles.
The bonus tracks were originally available on extremely rare 7"'s released by both Viscojon and Tri-Spade Records out of LA. There is also mention on the SSS International discography that there is a further issue, although at the time of print this has not been confirmed.
This reissue ℗ & © 2012 Jazzman Records Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5036468200480
- Matrix / Runout: JMANCD048 053019