Tracklist Hide Credits
- Compilation Producer, Research – Nils Reine Fiske*, Stefan Kéry
- Liner Notes – BoAnders Persson*, Magnus Haglund, Thomas Mera Gartz*, Torbjörn Abelli
- Lyrics By – Thomas Tidholm
- Mastered By [Pre-mastering] – Nils Reine Fiske*, Thomas Mera Gartz*
- Mastered By, Edited By – Per "Gud" Odeltorp*
- Music By – Pärson Sound
Track A1 recorded by the Swedish Radio 1967.09.26 for broadcast on Den tänkande mikrofonen (The thinking microphone) produced by Britt Edwall. Original broadcast made 1967.09.27.
Track A2 recorded at Stockholm Experiment Festival 1967.07.19 at the restaurant Sju sekel (Seven centuries) in Kungsträdgården.
Track B1 recorded at the Modern Museum of Art in Stockholm 1968.03.01 during the Bombay Free School happening An Event on Earth - with Moon attached happenings.
Track C1 recorded by the Swedish Radio 1967.12.21/22 for broadcast on Nattstudio (Nightstudio) produced by Folke Rabe. Original broadcast made 1968.01.04. Part 3 has previously been released as another recording on Love Records as LRLP 5: International Harvester - Sov Gott Rose-Marie.
Tracks C2 is a rehearsal for BoAnders Persson's participation at the annual UNM/Ung Nordisk Musikk (Young Nordic Music) festival held in Copenhagen 1966.
Track D1 recorded at the Modern Museum of Art in Stockholm 1968.02.25 during Andy Warhol's Screens, Films, Boxes, Clouds and a Book exhibition.
Tracks D2 and E1 is an outdoor recording made at the school of Skrubba east of Stockholm in May 1968.
Track F1 is a rehearsal at Fabriken in May 1968. Originally intended as music for a friend's exhibition in Italy.
Track F2 is a jam from the summer of 1968 made in the park of Vita Bergen (The White Mountains) in Stockholm.
Track F3 recorded in August 1968 during the Sov Gott Rose-Marie (Sleep Well Rose-Marie) sessions made at Nacka Aula.
Pre-mastering from original master tapes at Mera's studio. Digital editing and mastering at ABPOP.
Barcode is on a sticker on the shrinkwarp of the box
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 320470 128831
- Barcode (String): 7320470128831
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout, Stamped): SUB-073-LP-1 A 87111E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout, Stamped): SUB-073-LP-1 B 87111E2/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side C Runout, Stamped): SUB-073-LP-2 A 87111E3/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side D Runout, Stamped): SUB-073-LP-2 B 87111E4/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side E Runout, Stamped): SUB-073-LP-3 A 87111E5/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side F Runout, Stamped): SUB-073-LP-3 B 87111E6/A
- Rights Society: Biem / NcB
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|TILCD02||Pärson Sound||Pärson Sound (2xCD)||ti'llindien, Subliminal Sounds||TILCD02||Sweden||2001||Sell This Version|
|TILCD02||Pärson Sound||Pärson Sound (2xCD, RP)||ti'llindien, Subliminal Sounds||TILCD02||Sweden||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|SUB-073-LP-BOX||Pärson Sound||Pärson Sound (3xLP + Box, Ltd, RP)||ti'llindien, Subliminal Sounds||SUB-073-LP-BOX||Sweden||2016||Sell This Version|
|CTCD-356/357, TILCD02||Pärson Sound||Pärson Sound (2xCD)||Captain Trip Records, ti'llindien||CTCD-356/357, TILCD02||Japan||2001||Sell This Version|