Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Four Holes In The Ground||7:25|
|A3||Just Look Away||8:11|
|A4||Celebration (Including The World Became The World)
Music By – Mogol
|B1||Mr. Nine Till Five||4:29|
|B2||Alta Loma Five Till Nine (including PFM's Arrangement Of Rossini's William Tell Overture)||15:38|
- Bass – Jan Patrick Djivas*
- Drums, Vocals – Franz Di Cioccio
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Franco Mussida
- Engineer – Andy Hendriksen
- Engineer [New York] – David Hewitt
- Engineer [Toronto] – Chris Skene
- Lyrics By – Peter Sinfield (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1)
- Music By – Premoli* (tracks: A1, A3 to B2), Mussida*, Pagani* (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Organ [Hammond], Piano, Mellotron, Synthesizer [Moog], Vocals – Flavio Premoli
- Producer – Claudio Fabi, PFM*
- Technician [Studio Help] – Robert Carvell
- Violin, Flute, Vocals – Mauro Pagani
Made by Warner-Pioneer Corporation, Japan
Recorded live at the Convocation Hall, University of Toronto, August 22nd and at the Schaefer Central Park Music Festival, New York (under the auspices of the F.& M. Schaefer Brewing Co.) on August 31st, 1974.
The Toronto concert recorded by Enactron Studios Mobile.
The New York concert recorded by Record Plant Mobile.
Mixing at Olympic Studios and Command Studios, London, England.
Other Versions (5 of 37) View All
|DZSLN 55676||Premiata Forneria Marconi||Live In U.S.A. (LP, Album)||Numero Uno||DZSLN 55676||Italy||1974||Sell This Version|
|53506||P.F.M.*||Cook (LP, Album)||Manticore||53506||Europe||1974||Sell This Version|
|ND 71838||Premiata Forneria Marconi||P.F.M. Live In USA (CD, Album, RE)||RCA||ND 71838||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|MA7-502-HC||P.F.M.*||Cook (Cass, Album)||Manticore||MA7-502-HC||US||1974||Sell This Version|
|MA6-502S1||P.F.M.*||Cook (LP, Album)||Manticore||MA6-502S1||US||1974||Sell This Version|