Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – C. Corea*
|2||Reality Used To Be A Friend Of Mine||4:44|
|4||To Serenade A Rainbow
Performer – George Kranz, Hugh MasekelaWritten-By – H. Masekela*
Performer – Dr. John, Sly & The Family StoneWritten-By – S. Stewart*
|6||A Watcher's Point Of View (Don't 'Cha Think)
Performer – The Doobie BrothersWritten-By – T. Johnston*
|7||Even After I Die
Performer – Dennis CoffeyWritten-By – D. Coffey*
|8||In The Presence Of Mirrors||4:05|
|9||Set Adrift On Memory Bliss
Performer – Spandau BalletWritten-By – G. Kemp*
Written-By – T. Terry*
|11||If I Wuz U||4:47|
|12||On A Clear Day||5:25|
- Copyright (c) – Gee Street Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Berwick Street Studios
- Recorded At – Gee Street Studios
- Produced At – Calliope Studios
- Published By – MCA Music Publishing
- Published By – Litha Music Co.
- Published By – Kalahari Music
- Published By – Mijac Music
- Published By – Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Interior Music (2)
- Published By – Reformation Publishing Inc.
- Published By – New York Style Music
- Licensed From – PolyGram Special Products
- Licensed From – MCA Records
- Licensed From – Epic Records
- Licensed From – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Licensed Through – Warner Special Products
- Licensed From – Warner Bros. Records
- Licensed From – Sussex Records, Inc.
- Licensed From – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Warlock Records
- Glass Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
All Tracks: MCA Music Publishing
Track 1: Litha Music Co.
Track 4: Kalahari Music
Track 5: Mijac Music
Track 6: Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
Track 7: Interior Music
Track 9: Reformation Publishing Inc.
Track 10: New York Style
Track 1 contains a sample from "Imps Welcome" by Chick Corea under license from Polygram Special Products, a Division of Polygram Records.
Track 4 contains a sample from "Child Of The Earth," performed by Hugh Masekela, courtesy of MCA Records; and "Din Daa Daa" performed by George Kranz, courtesy of George Kranz.
Track 5 contains a sample from "Thankful And Thoughtful" performed by Sly and the Family Stone, courtesy of Epic Records; and "I Walk On Guilded Splinters," performed by Dr. John, courtesy of Atlantic Recording Corp. by arrangement with Warner Special Products.
Track 6 contains a sample from "Feelin' Down Farther" performed by The Doobie Brothers, courtesy of Warner Bros. Records by arrangement with Warner Special Products.
Track 7 contains sample from "Garden Of The Moon" performed by Dennis Coffey, courtesy of Sussex Records.
Track 9 contains sample from "True" performed by Spandau Ballet, courtesy of Chrysalis Records Ltd.
Track 10's backing track is licensed from Warlock Records.
Front insert: 6-panel double parallel fold, color print exterior, black print interior.
Back insert: color print exterior, no print interior.
Disc tray: gray.
CD: color print.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 314-510276-2 8
- Barcode (Scan): 731451027628
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society (Tracks: 4 to 7, 9, 10): BMI
- Matrix / Runout: 8 314 510 276-2 SRC-01
- Matrix / Runout (Mother/Stamper etching): M1S12
- Barcode (Matrix area, Code 39): 09390
Other Versions (5 of 29) View All
|510276-4, 510 276-4||P.M. Dawn||Of The Heart, Of The Soul And Of The Cross: The Utopian Experience (Cass, Album, Dol)||Gee Street, Island Records||510276-4, 510 276-4||Canada||1991||Sell This Version|
|6448-2||P.M. Dawn||Of The Heart, Of The Soul And Of The Cross: The Utopian Experience (CD, Album, RE)||Gee Street, V2, Roadrunner Records||6448-2||Brazil||1999||Sell This Version|
|510 276-1||P.M. Dawn||Of The Heart, Of The Soul And Of The Cross: The Utopian Experience (LP, Album)||Island Records||510 276-1||Brazil||1991||Sell This Version|
|GEECD 7, PHCR-706, 510 276-2||P.M.Dawn*||Of The Heart, Of The Soul And Of The Cross: The Utopian Experience (CD, Album)||Gee Street, Nippon Phonogram Co., Ltd., Island Records||GEECD 7, PHCR-706, 510 276-2||Japan||1992||Sell This Version|
|I2 10276||P.M. Dawn||Of The Heart, Of The Soul And Of The Cross: The Utopian Experience (CD, Album, Club)||Gee Street||I2 10276||US||1991||Sell This Version|