Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||I Can't Explain
Written-By – Townshend*
|A2||Haven't Got The Time|
|A5||She's A Cadaver|
|A6||Heart Of Stone
Written-By – Jagger-Richards
|A7||What's This Shit Called Love?/Six And Change|
|B1||Six And Change (Unreleased Take)|
|B2||Six And Change (Another Unreleased Take)|
|B3||Six And Change (Neck Records 7" Release Take)|
- Bass, Vocals – Tim Allee
- Drums – Brian Hudson (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Drums, Vocals – Brian Hudson (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Engineer – Tom Mackle (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Guitar, Vocals – Mike Hudson (4) (tracks: B1 to B3), Mike Metoff (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Mixed By – Paul Marotta (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Recorded By – Jamie Klimek (tracks: A1 to A7), Paul Marotta (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Vocals – Bill Degidio (tracks: B1 to B3), Mike Hudson (4) (tracks: A1 to A7), Robert Conn (tracks: B1 to B3)
Side A recorded live on 4-track in an empty store front as a promotional gig for the record shop "The Drome" and mixed at Noise New York in 1987.
Side B recorded at Lou Kolar's Living Room. The recordings were then mastered at Schneider Recordings. The engineer there reportedly kept his fingers in his ears during mastering.
Track B3 was released as The Pagans* - Six And Change.
Bill Degidio (aka Robert Conn)
Record Store Day 2014 exclusive LP one-time only pressing limited to 1,000 copies with hype sticker on shrink-wrap.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 78578 33331 7
- Barcode (String): 778578333317