|5||Creature To People||2:37|
|6||Barrow In Furness||5:12|
- Composed By, Producer, Theremin [With L6 Looping Pedals And Microsynth Pedal], Guitar, Piano – Pamelia Kurstin
- Design – Chippy (3)
- Executive-Producer – John Zorn
- Executive-Producer [Associate] – Kazunori Sugiyama
- Mastered By – Scott Hull (2)
- Mixed By – Jamie Saft
- Photography – Frank Hillinger
- Recorded By – Colleen Arnerich (tracks: 7), Frank Hillinger (tracks: 1 to 4, 6), Jamie Saft (tracks: 5), Pamelia Kurstin (tracks: 3)
Track 3 recorded in Irene's bedroom, Berlin, December 2006
Track 5 recorded at Frank Booth, Brooklyn, October 2006
Track 7 recorded at Tonic, NYC, October 2006
Thanks to John Zorn, Jez Riley, Dan Kaufman, Bob Moog and the Creator!
Comes in a jewel case with the following note wrapped around the spine of the CD: "The long awaited first solo CD by world renowned thereminist Pamelia Kurstin, who has been a rock star, rollerskater, party girl, classical virtuoso, jazz bassist and more. Here she explores the unique sound of this exotic cult instrument through digital delay and electronic effects. Her work is haunting and quirky—a perfect compliment to a moonlight drive, rainy afternoon or a soft summer evening. Perhaps the strangest recording ever made by one of the strangest musical instruments ever invented. Also included are several lyrical compositions for piano."