|1||Raag Miyan Ki Malhar (Aalap, Jod, Jhala)||26:47|
|2||Raag Des (Gat In Teentaal)||26:00|
|3||Thumri In Mishra Pilu||13:25|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Marketed By – Virgin Records (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Distributed By – Virgin Records (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Multimedia Frontiers Ltd. – 6552 MFL
- Mixed At – Ava Entertainment Ltd.
- Mastered At – Ava Entertainment Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Taj Mahal Palace
- Drums [Pakhawaj] – Bhavani Shankar
- Edited By – Girish Talpade
- Flute – Rakesh Chaurasia
- Flute [Bamboo] – Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia*
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Henry Moniz
- Music Consultant [Consultant For Virgin Records] – Shubha Mudgal
- Recorded By – Robin Monterio
- Sleeve Notes – Bhooshan Munj
- Tabla – Ustaad Shafaat Ahmed Khan*
- Tambura [Tanpura] – Rehman Ali, Shreedutt Sharma
Live in Jaipur, October 30, 2001.
℗&© 2002 Virgin Records (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Marketed & Distributed in India by: Virgin Records (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Recorded at The Taj Mahal Palace, Jaipur.
Mixed and mastered at AVA Entertainment Ltd.
Packaged in a Jewel Case. Booklet: 4 pages.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0724353912321
- Matrix / Runout: LIVE AT TAJ HARI PRASAD CHAURA 6552 MFL
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI F504
- Mould SID Code: IFPI F502
- Rights Society: PPL
- Rights Society: IPRS