Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Next Plateau Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Next Plateau Records Inc.
- Marketed By – Barclay
- Marketed By – Metronome Musik GmbH
- Licensed To – London Records 90 Ltd.
- Produced For – Hard To Oppose Productions
- Engineered At – Cochrane Studios
- Mixed At – Cochrane Studios
- Mastered At – Trutone Records
- Engineered At – Unique Recording
- Published By – Next Plateau Music
- Published By – Cisum Ludes Music
- Published By – Saja Music Co.
- Published By – Troutman's Music Co.
- Published By – Taking Care Of Business
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Licensed From – Curtom Records
- Arranged By [Lyrics], Producer [Lyrics] – Paperboy
- Art Direction – Jenniene Leclercq
- Design – Faville Design*, Jeff Faville
- Engineer – Dave Cochrane*, Gary "D.J. GLE" Ellis
- Executive-Producer – Aaron Clark, Dave Ferguson, John Ferguson (8)
- Lead Guitar, Bass, Saxophone, Flute – Dave Cochrane*
- Mastered By – Phil Austin
- Mixed By – Gary "D.J. GLE" Ellis
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Michael Miller (13)
- Producer, Arranged By – Rhythm D
Engineered and mixed at Cochrane Recording Studios.
Mastered at Trutone Records.
Track 10 mix engineer at Unique.
Next Plateau Music/Cisum Ludes Music (ASCAP).
Tracks 1 and 10 Next Plateau Music/Cisum Ludes Music (ASCAP) and Saja Music Co./Troutmans Music Co. (BMI) admin. by Saja Music Co. Contains portions of "Do Wa Ditty (Blow That Thing"), written by Roger Troutman and Larry Troutman. Published by Saja Music Co./Troutmans Music Co. (BMI) admin. by Saja Music Co.
Track 2 Taking Care Of Business (BMI). Adaptation of "Humpin'".
Track 6: Next Plateau Music/Cisum Ludes Music (ASCAP). Contains elements from "Future Shock" by Curtis Mayfield. Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI). Under license from Curtom Records of Atlanta.
℗1993 & track 10 1992 Next Plateau Records Inc. ©1993 Next Plateau Records Inc. Marketed in France by Barclay & in Germany by Metronome Musik GmbH.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Next Plateau Records Inc. and is exclusively licensed to London Records 90 Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 42282 84172 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 042282841728
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 7654
- Price Code: BA 900
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 828 417-2 01 / MADE IN GERMANY F
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 828 417-2 01 / MADE IN GERMANY D
Other Versions (5 of 10) View All
|162 351 012-2||Paperboy||The Nine Yards (CD, Album)||Next Plateau Records Inc., FFRR||162 351 012-2||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|828 417-4||Paperboy||The Nine Yards (Cass, Album)||Next Plateau Records Inc., FFRR||828 417-4||Indonesia||1993||Sell This Version|
|422 828 404-2||Paperboy||The Nine Yards (CD, Album)||Next Plateau Records Inc., FFRR, Cisum Records, PolyGram||422 828 404-2||Canada||1993||Sell This Version|
|828 417-4||Paperboy||The Nine Yards (Cass, Album)||Next Plateau Records Inc., FFRR||828 417-4||Thailand||1993||Sell This Version|
|162 351 012-2||Paperboy||The Nine Yards (CD, Promo, Smplr)||Next Plateau Records Inc.||162 351 012-2||US||1993||Sell This Version|