|Friday Rock Show 20th November 1992|
|1||Pity The Sadness||4:54|
|2||The Word Made Flesh||4:31|
|3||Mortals Watch The Day||5:10|
|4||As I Die||3:39|
|The Rock Show 1995|
|7||Yearn For Change||4:12|
|Sunday Rock Show In Concert 4th December 1993|
|12||Mortals Watch The Day||3:15|
|15||The Joys Of The Emptiness||3:39|
|16||As I Die||3:39|
|18||Pity The Sadness||5:40|
- Recorded At – Royal Court Theatre, Liverpool
- Bass – Stephen Edmondson
- Drums – Lee Morris (tracks: 5 to 8), Matthew Archer (tracks: 1 to 4, 9 to 18)
- Engineer – David Dade* (tracks: 9 to 18)
- Guitar [Lead] – Gregor Mackintosh
- Guitar [Rhythym] – Aaron Aedy
- Producer – Stuart Cruikshank (tracks: 5 to 8), Tony Wilson (tracks: 1 to 4, 9 to 18)
- Vocals – Nick Holmes
Tracks 1 to 4 recorded 20/11/92 for the Friday Rock Show.
Tracks 5 to 8 recorded in 1995 for the Rock Show.
Tracks 9 to 18 recorded 4/12/93 live at Liverpool Royal Court for The Sunday Rock Show.
Distributed by Pinnacle.
Licenced by BBC Worldwide Limited - BBC 1996.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 605563611429
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): SFRSCD114 STRANGE FRUIT RECORDS 39068
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI LD12
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 5017
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): SFRSCD114 STRANGE FRUIT RECORDS 39587
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI LD12
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): none