|1||Scheme Of Things||3:46|
|4||Light The Dark Sky||4:33|
|6||Dream Of Love||3:03|
|7||Ashes And Gold||4:19|
|8||Cities In The Night||4:12|
|9||On My Way Back Home||6:43|
|11||In The End||3:06|
- Art Direction – David Privett, Simon Levy
- Cover [Cover Inspiration] – Maxfield Parrish
- Design – Mickey Braithwaite
- Drums [Acoustic Drums] – David Howard (3)
- Engineer – Barry Sanders
- Engineer [Assistant] – Brian Hardin, John David Parker
- Executive-Producer – Brian Kelly (13), Don Perry
- Guitar – Allan Phelps, Dale Howard (2)
- Illustration – Mike Drake (3)
- Keyboards, Bass – Mark Seely
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Glenn Rosenstein, John "J.C." Convertino*
- Producer – Glenn Rosenstein
- Songwriter – Dale Howard (2), Dave Howard*, David Privett, Mark Seely
- Technician [Additional Assistant] – Joel Bouchillon, Judy Trenary, Larry "Whiz" Sidentop
- Vocals – David Privett
Recorded and mixed at Sixteenth Avenue Sound, Nashville, TN.
Mastered at Masterdisk Corp., New York, N.Y.
In the booklet, track 11 is called In The End (Paradise Regained).
(c)1989 Money In The Bank Music/Clear Metal Light/Talk Talk Music
MCA Records/Gold Dust Records
(c)1989 MCA Records, Inc. (p)1989 MCA Records, Inc.
Manufactured in U.S.A. for MCA Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 76732-6289-2 8