- Arranged By [Drum Arrangements 2009] – Hendrik "Hennix" Vanwynsberghe*
- Arranged By [Drum Arrangements 2018] – Svein (2)
- Composed By [All Music] – Noctiz
- Concept By [Album Concept], Layout – Noctiz
- Drums – Svein (2)
- Illustration [All Other Images] – Claude Bornet
- Illustration [Sade's Portrait Originally Drawn By] – Charles Amédéé Philippe van Loo
- Lacquer Cut By – H.P.*
- Mastered By – Jéremie Bézier*
- Producer [Production] – PJ*
- Recorded By [Re-recorded], Mixed By – PJ Turlinckx*
- Vocals, Guitar [Guitars], Bass – Noctiz
Comes with inner sleeve printed with lyrics and with A2-size poster.
Full album title: "Sade † Of Virtue And Vice † A Homage In Six Parts"
All music composed during 2008-2009.
Drum arrangements 2009 and 2018.
Originally recorded in 2009 under the working title "The Fall Of Man", but never finished.
Re-recorded and mixed at CR Studio, February-June 2018.
Mastered at Blackout Studio, July 2018.
Sade's portrait (center label) originally drawn by Charles Amédéé Philippe van Loo, dating back to 1760. It is the only known authentic portrait of the Marquis.
All other images are edited fragments of etchings presumably crafted by Claude Bornet (1733-1804) for "La Nouvelle Justine" and its continuation "Juliette".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Outer sleeve hype sticker): 4 250936 525412
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): -47479- [stamped] ELDORADO VAN254 A DMM H.P. [etched]
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): -47479- [stamped] ELDORADO VAN254 B DMM H.P. [etched]