Tracklist Hide Credits
Saxophone – David Herbert (2)Synthesizer [Rhythm] – Larry Mullen Jnr*
|3||Your Blue Room
Narrator – Adam ClaytonOrgan – The Edge
|4||Always Forever Now
Arranged By [Strings] – Paul BarrettSequenced By [Sequencer] – Des Broadbery
|5||A Different Kind Of Blue
Vocals – Brian Eno
Piano – Bono
Arranged By [Strings] – Craig ArmstrongOther [Italian Translation] – Anna MazzarottoTenor Vocals – Luciano Pavarotti
Vocals, Written-By [Co-writer] – Holi (2)
|9||One Minute Warning
Sequenced By [Rhythm Sequence] – Larry Mullen Jnr*Synthesizer [Additional] – Holger ZschenderleinVoice – Holi (2)
|10||Corpse (These Chains Are Way Too Long)
Saxophone – David Herbert (2)Vocals – The Edge
|11||Elvis Ate America
Engineer, Vocals [Call Vocal], Recorded By [Rhythm Track], Written-By [Co-writer] – Howie B*
|13||Theme From The Swan||3:24|
|14||Theme From Let's Go Native||3:07|
- Recorded At – Westside Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram International Music B.V.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram International Music B.V.
- Published By – Blue Mountain Music
- Published By – Mother Music
- Published By – Taiyo Music Uni.
- Published By – PolyGram International Music Publishing B.V.
- Published By – Opal Music
- Published By – Upala Music Inc.
- Licensed To – Island Records Ltd.
- Art Direction [Sleeve & Concept] – Brian Eno, Cally
- Bass – Adam Clayton
- Chorus, Sequenced By, Synthesizer, Other [Strategies, Treatments] – Brian Eno
- Coordinator [Studio Co-ordinator] – David Herbert (2)
- Design [Apple Mapping] – Rob Crane
- Design [Cutting Floor] – Richard Baker (14)
- Design [Front Cover Illustration] – Theodor Rotrekl
- Drums, Percussion – Larry Mullen Jnr*
- Edited By – Brian Eno, Rob Kirwan
- Edited By [Digital] – Stewart Whitmore
- Engineer – Danton Supple (tracks: 1 to 10, 12 to 14)
- Engineer [Assistant At Metropolis] – Ruadhri Cushnan
- Engineer [Assistant To Howie B] – Fiach Cooling
- Engineer [Assistant] – Rob Kirwan
- Featuring [Extra Passengers] – Holi (2), Howie B*, Luciano Pavarotti
- Guitar, Chorus [Chorus Voices] – The Edge
- Management [Album Production Manager] – Anne-Louise Kelly
- Management [Assistant Album Production Manager] – Candida Bottaci
- Management [Manager Of U2] – Paul McGuinness (2)
- Mastered By – Arnie Acosta
- Mixed By – Brian Eno, Howie B*
- Music By – Adam Clayton, Bono, Brian Eno, Larry Mullen Jnr.*, The Edge
- Recorded By [Assistant On Original Recordings] – Lee Philips
- Scratches, Other [Treatments] – Howie B*
- Technician [Post Production And Supervision] – Cheryl Engels
- Technician [Studio Crew] – Dallas Schoo, Dennis Sheehan, Des Broadbery, Fraser McAlister, Rab McAllister, Rob Kirwan, Sam O'Sullivan, Stuart Morgan
- Vocals, Guitar – Bono
Original Soundtracks 1:
1: From The Film "United Colours Of Plutonium"
2: From "Slug" (Peter Von Heineken, Germany)
3: From "Par-Delà Les Nuages/Beyond The Clouds" (Michelangelo Antonioni, Wim Wenders, Italy)
4: End Titles From "Always Forever Now" (John Leng Qi, Hong Kong)
5: From "An Ordinary Day" (Lurlene Clewman, USA)
6: From From "Par-Delà Les Nuages/Beyond The Clouds" (Michelangelo Antonioni, Wim Wenders, Italy)
7: From The Film "Miss Sarajevo" (Bill Carter, USA)
8: From "Ito Okashi/Something Beautiful" (Rita Takashina, Fukushima)
9: From "Ghost In The Shell" (Mamuri Oshii, Japan)
10: From "Gibigiane/Reflections" (Aldo Gianniccolo, Milan)
11: From The Film "Elvis Ate America" (Jeff Koons, New York)
12: From "Hypnotize (Love Me 'Til Dawn)" (Peter Sedgeley, London)
13: From "The Swan" (Joseph Mamat, Hungary)
14: From "Let's Go Native" (Rodger Vuijkers, South Africa, Unreleased)
Recorded and mixed at Westside Studios (London) and Hanover, Dublin.
Thanks to Robbie Adams, Marius De Vries, Nick Angel, Gavin Friday, Candice Hanson, Osmond J. Kilkenny III
Holi (2) appears courtesy Resurgence and Funhouse Inc., Japan.
Howie B is published by Sony Music.
Luciano Pavarotti appears courtesy of The Decca Recording Company Limited.
Brian Eno's company is Opal Ltd, London.
Thank you to Anthea Norman-Taylor and James Topham
All tracks published by Blue Mountain Music (UK), Mother Music (Rep. Of Ireland), Taiyo Music Uni. (Japan) and PolyGram International Music Publishing B.V. (R.O.W.) and Opal Music, except in North America by Upala Music Inc./BMI.
℗ 1995 PolyGram International Music B.V. © 1995 PolyGram International Music B.V.
The coypright in this sound recording and artwork is owned by PolyGram International Music B.V. and is exclusively licensed to Island Records Ltd in the UK.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31452 41662 9
- Matrix / Runout: 07314 524 166-2 01 * 51384473 (Four prints of Universal logo) MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L
- Other (Distribution Code): PY 811
- Label Code: LC0407
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0131
- Other: CID 8043/524 166-2
Other Versions (5 of 23) View All
|524 166-2, CID 8043||Passengers||Original Soundtracks 1 (CD, Album)||Island Records, Island Records||524 166-2, CID 8043||Europe||1995||Sell This Version|
|9900004||Passengers||Original Soundtracks 1 (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Flower Pop Records||9900004||1999||Sell This Version|
|314-524 166-4||Passengers||Original Soundtracks 1 (Cass, Album)||Island Records||314-524 166-4||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|314-524 166-2||Passengers||Original Soundtracks 1 (CD, Album)||Island Records||314-524 166-2||Canada||1995||Sell This Version|
|314-524 166-2||Passengers||Original Soundtracks 1 (CD, Album)||Island Records||314-524 166-2||US||1995||Sell This Version|