- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Metheny Group Productions, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – The David Geffen Company
- Published By – Pat-Meth Music
- Published By – Lyle Mays Inc.
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Acoustic Bass, Electric Bass – Steve Rodby
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Guitar Synthesizer – Pat Metheny
- Arranged By [All Arrangements By] – Lyle Mays, Pat Metheny
- Co-producer – Lyle Mays
- Design – M&Co.
- Drums – Paul Wertico
- Engineer – Rob Eaton
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Alexander Haas*
- Mastered By [Original Mastering] – Bob Ludwig
- Other [UPC Code] – Gary Gersh
- Percussion, Voice – Armando Marçal
- Photography By [Band] – Andy Freeberg
- Photography By [City] – Neil Selkirk
- Photography By [Cover, Building] – David Katzenstein
- Photography By [Cover] – Alexander Brebner
- Photography By [Desert] – Phil Brodatz
- Piano, Keyboards – Lyle Mays
- Producer – Pat Metheny
- Producer [Associate Producer, With] – David Oakes, Steve Cantor*
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Paul Wertico, Steve Rodby
- Production Manager [Production Assistance] – Niki Gatos, Tom Sheehan
- Voice – David Blamires, Mark Ledford
- Written-By – Lyle Mays (tracks: A1, B2, B3), Pat Metheny (tracks: A1 to B2, B4)
Pressing variation Specialty Records Corporation
"E A S T" embossed around the center hole indicates it was pressed at Specialty Records Corporation. Note: the "T" is the most visible and sometimes the only really visible letter.
Direct Metal Mastering
Recorded March/April 1987 at Power Station, NYC.
Mastered at Masterdisk.
Digitally recorded, mixed, and mastered.
Made in U.S.A.
Printed inner sleeve
Tracks A1, B2: Published by Pat-Meth Music / Lyle Mays Inc. BMI
Tracks A2 to B1, B4: Published by Pat-Meth Music BMI
Track B3: Published by Lyle Mays Inc. BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout Etched): GHS-24145-A-SR-1-DMM MASTERDISK SP1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout Etched): GHS-24145-B-SR1-DMM MASTERDISK SP1-1
- Other (Embossed Around Center Hole Side 2): _ _ _ T
- Barcode (Scanned): 075992414517
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7599-24145-1
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 40) View All
|9 24145-2||Pat Metheny Group||Still Life (Talking) (CD, Album, Club)||Geffen Records||9 24145-2||US||1987||Sell This Version|
|WPCP-3194||Pat Metheny Group||Still Life (Talking) (CD, Album, Promo, RE)||Geffen Records||WPCP-3194||Japan||1990||Sell This Version|
|7559-79948-2||Pat Metheny Group||Still Life (Talking) (CD, Album, RM, Sli)||Metheny Group Productions, Nonesuch||7559-79948-2||Argentina||2006||Sell This Version|
|CXWB-6829||Pat Metheny Group||Still Life (Talking) (Cass, Album)||WEA||CXWB-6829||Mexico||1987||Sell This Version|
|LXWB-6829||Pat Metheny Group||Still Life (Talking) (LP, Album, RE)||WEA||LXWB-6829||Mexico||1989||Sell This Version|