Patrick Pulsinger – Presents . Easy To Assemble . Hard To Take Apart . The Album . In The Shadow Of Ali Bengali .
|1||Man Sitzt Bequem||8:36|
|2||Remember Me Suspiciously||5:29|
|4||These Precious Days, I'll Spend With You||5:48|
|7||You Knew That I Would Come Back||9:22|
|10||Hot Boots Are No Fun||4:38|
|-||Easy (Graphical Video & Sound)||3:27|
- Bass – Werner Dafeldecker
- Clarinet – Christoph Reimann (tracks: 9)
- Drums – Paul Skrepek
- Edited By [Cut/Paste/Process By], Mixed By, Mastered By, Recorded By – Patrick Pulsinger
- Piano – Josef Novotny
- Presenter – Patrick Pulsinger
- Producer, Written-By – Patrick Pulsinger
- Saxophone – Bernhard Spahn (tracks: 4, 9), Boris Hauf (tracks: 2, 5, 6, 7)
- Trombone – Radu Malfatti (tracks: 4, 9)
- Trumpet – Franz Hautzinger (tracks: 8), Richard Klammer (tracks: 4, 9)
- Vibraphone [Vibes] – Flip Filipp*
recorded on blank tape at "feedback studio", vienna.
cut/paste/process/mix/master/rec. by patrick pulsinger at "home of the nymphs", vienna.
(P) + (C): 2002 Cheap Records under exclusive licence by Form & Function / Zomba Records.
On back cover, the first line says "Total disk duartion" (instead of "duration") 60:55.46
On back cover, track 2 title is misspelt as "remember me suspeciously" (instead of "suspiciously").
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 4005902294324
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC A0100441292-0101 11 A0
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L551
- Label Code: LC 07551
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Price Code: PC 44