- Distributed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Qwest Records
- Copyright (c) – Qwest Records
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Monosteri Music
- Published By – Is Hot Music
- Published By – Black Lion Music
- Published By – RCSongs Inc.
- Published By – Matak Music
- Published By – Flyte Tyme Tunes
- Published By – Random Notes
- Published By – J + S Music Ltd.
- Published By – J&S Music
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Rightsong Music, Inc.
- Published By – Sookloozy Music
- Published By – Myaxe Music Ltd.
- Published By – Chappell & Co., Inc.
- Published By – Porcara Music
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Young Millionaires Club
- Published By – Music Corporation Of America, Inc.
- Recorded At – Lion Share Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Chelsea Sound
- Recorded At – Shakedown Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Recorded At – Mediasound
- Recorded At – Bill Schnee Studios
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mixed At – Power Station
- Mixed At – Atlantic Studios
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Art Direction, Design – Laura LiPuma
- Executive-Producer – Michael Ostin
- Management – Weisner-DeMann Entertainment
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Other [Cover Cat] – Otis
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Phyllis Cuington
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Stuart Watson (4)
- Producer – Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis, Monte Moir, Tommy Lipuma
- Producer, Executive-Producer – Russ Titelman
Randy Goodman appears courtesy of GRP Records
Dan Hartman appears courtesy of MCA Records, Inc.
Billy Joel appears courtesy of Columbia Records
Chaka Khan and Tony Maiden appear courtesy of Warner Bros. Records, Inc.
Abe Laboriel appears courtesy of Breaker Records
Jeff Lorber appears courtesy of Arista Records, Inc.
Ralph MacDonald appears courtesy of PolyGram Records, Inc.
Luther Vandross appears courtesy of Epic Records
Cat # 1-25276 appears on the labels.
Cat # 9 25276-1 appears on the spine and inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-25276-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Etched): 1 25276 A RE1 SH3 Q B-21440-Re1-SH3 SLM∆9913 1-1 TJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Etched): 1 25276 B RE1 SH3 Q B-21441-Re1-SH3 SLM∆9913-X 1-1 TJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 & 2 Stamped): STERLING
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 13) View All
|925 276-1||Patti Austin||Gettin' Away With Murder (LP, Album)||Qwest Records||925 276-1||Europe||1985||Sell This Version|
|WPCR-28224||Patti Austin||Gettin' Away With Murder (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Qwest Records||WPCR-28224||Japan||2015||Sell This Version|
|P-13158||Patti Austin||Gettin' Away With Murder (LP, Album, Promo)||Warner Bros. Records||P-13158||Japan||1985||Sell This Version|
|7599-25276-2||Patti Austin||Gettin' Away With Murder (CD, Album)||Qwest Records||7599-25276-2||Germany||1985||Sell This Version|
|WPCP-4537||Patti Austin||Gettin' Away With Murder (CD, Album)||Qwest Records||WPCP-4537||Japan||1991||Sell This Version|