- Alto Saxophone – George Young (2)
- Composed By, Arranged By – Paul Mauriat
- Composed By, Arranged By, Keyboards – Gérard Gambus
- Contractor [Strings] – Irvin Spice*
- Design [Art] – Patrice Larue
- Drums – Allan Schwartzberg
- Electric Bass – Will Lee
- Engineer [Assistant], Remix [Assistant] – Tom Milmore
- Engineer, Remix – Bob Clearmountain
- Guitar – John Tropea, Lance Quinn
- Lyrics By – Thomas Jones (tracks: A1, B2)
- Management – Valentin Coupeau
- Mastered By – Joe Gastwirt
- Percussion – George Devens, Jimmy Maelen, Rubens Bassini
- Photography By [Inner-sleeve] – J. Aubert*
- Producer – Paul Leka
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Michael Brecker
- Trombone – Dave Taylor*, Keith O'Quinn, Tom Malone
- Trumpet – Alan Rubin, John Faddis*, Marvin Stam*, Randy Brecker
- Vocals – Brenda White*, Frank Floyd, Gwen Guthrie, Janet Wright, Raymond Simpson*, Ullanda McCullough, Vivian Cherry, Yvonne Lewis, Zach Sanders*
Recorded at Power Station Studios, New york City.
Mastered at Masterdisk, N.Y.C.
John Tropea courtesy of Marlin, a divison of TK productions, Inc.
Randy Brecker and Michael Brecker courtesy of Arista Records
Thanks to all other musicians who also took part in these recordings.
Special thanks to Randy Brecker for his solo on "Come Back", Michael Brecker for his solo on "N.Y. One", John Tropea and George Young for their solos on "Overseas Call".
(P) Phonogram S.A.
Other Versions (5 of 12) View All
|9101 182||Paul Mauriat Plus||Overseas Call (LP)||Philips||9101 182||France||1978||Sell This Version|
|9120 333||Paul Mauriat Plus||Overseas Call (LP, Album)||Philips||9120 333||Netherlands||1978||Sell This Version|
|SRM-1-3746||Paul Mauriat Plus||Overseas Call (LP, Album)||Mercury||SRM-1-3746||US||1978||Sell This Version|
|9101 182||Paul Mauriat Plus||Overseas Call (LP)||Philips||9101 182||Turkey||1978||Sell This Version|
|9101 182||Paul Mauriat Plus||Overseas Call (LP)||Philips||9101 182||India||1978||Sell This Version|