Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Big Barn Bed||3:47|
|3||Get On The Right Thing
Backing Vocals – L*Bass, Piano, Electric Guitar, Vocals – P*Drums – DS*Electric Guitar – Dave Spinozza*
|4||One More Kiss||2:27|
|5||Little Lamb Dragonfly
Backing Vocals – DL*Bass, Vocals – P*Drums, Percussion, Vocals – DS*Electric Guitar – Hugh McCrackenOther [Dingers], Backing Vocals – L*
|7||When The Night||3:34|
|8||Loup (1st Indian On The Moon)||4:21|
|9a||Hold Me Tight|
|9c||Hands Of Love|
|11||Hi, Hi, Hi||3:06|
|13||I Lie Around||4:57|
- Artwork – Alan Jones (16), Eduardo Paolozzi
- Composed By – Paul & Linda McCartney
- Engineer – Alan Parsons, David Hentschel, Dixon Van Winkle, Glyn Johns, Richard Lush, Tim Geeland*
- Graphics – Gordon House (2)
- Photography By [Cover] – Linda McCartney
- Photography By [Others] – Captain Snap, Linda McCartney
- Producer – Paul & Linda McCartney (tracks: 1 to 9), Paul McCartney (tracks: 10 to 13)
Digital remasters ℗ 1993 the copyright in this sound recording is owned by MPL Communications Inc., under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd.
Original artwork © 1973 MPL Communications Inc., revised layout © 1993 MPL Communnications Inc., under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd.
Tracks 10, 11 & 13: Artist: Wings
[Sleeve] Printed in Holland
[CD] Made in Holland
Track 10: A slice of reggae issued in December 1972 as the other side of Hi, Hi, Hi and given prominence after the banning of that song.
Track 11: Wings' banned but not forgotten third single.
Track 12: A live recording of an otherwise unissued song, from Wings' debut European tour in August 1972; released as B-side of My Love in March 1973.
Track 13: The B-side of Live and Let Die, issued a month after Red Rose Speedway in June 1973.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 77778 92382 4
- Matrix / Runout: IMS Manufacturing (logo) www.imsgroup.it 7892382
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV04
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2531
- Label Code: LC 0299
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Other (Germany Distribution Code): D:
- Other (France Distribution Code): F: PM 516
Other Versions (5 of 90) View All
|SMAL-3409||Paul McCartney & Wings*||Red Rose Speedway (LP, Album, Gat)||Apple Records||SMAL-3409||US||1973||Sell This Version|
|none||Paul McCartney||Red Rose Speedway-The Complete Works (2xCD, Album, Ltd, Unofficial + DVD-V, S/Edition)||Not On Label||none||Russia||2005||Sell This Version|
|PCTC 251, 1C 062-05 311||Paul McCartney And Wings*||Red Rose Speedway (LP, Album, Gat)||Apple Records, Apple Records||PCTC 251, 1C 062-05 311||Germany||1973||Sell This Version|
|GZS-1091||Paul McCartney & Wings*||Red Rose Speedway (CD, Album, RE, RM, 24 )||DCC Compact Classics, MPL (2)||GZS-1091||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|PCTC 251||Wings (2)||Red Rose Speedway (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||PCTC 251||Australia||1976||Sell This Version|