Tracklist Hide Credits
Composed By – Ralph TownerDrums [Traps] – Larry Atamanuik
|2||Ode To A Fillmore Dressing Rom
Composed By – David Darling
|3||The Silence Of A Candle
Vocals, Composed By – Ralph Towner
Composed By – Ralph TownerDrums [Traps] – Billy Cobham
Composed By – Collin Walcott
|6||Whole Earth Chant
Composed By – Collin Walcott, Paul Winter (2)Drums [Traps] – Billy CobhamPercussion [Ghanaian] – Milt HollandVocals – David Darling
|7||All The Mornings Bring
Composed By – Paul McCandless
|8||Chehalis And Other Voices
Composed By – Ralph TownerPercussion [Random] – Barry Altschul
Adapted By – Paul Winter (2)Chorus – Bob Milstein, David Darling, Janet Johnson, Paul Stookey*, Paul McCandlessGuitar [Resonator], Chorus – Andrew TraceyLead Vocals – Paul Winter (2)Written-By – Keita Fodeba
- Licensed To – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D120329
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D120329
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Living Music Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Living Music Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Sea Weed Studios
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Recorded At – Upsurge Studio
- Mixed At – Air Studios
- Cello, Vocals – David Darling
- Congas, Tabla, Mridangam, Surdo, Drums [Traps, Kettledrums], Marimba [Bass], Sitar – Collin Walcott
- Design [Album Design] – Christina Watkins
- Electric Bass [Fender] – Herb Bushler
- Engineer – Bill Price
- Guitar [Classical, 12-string, Steel-string], Piano, Organ [Bush], Regal, Vocals – Ralph Towner
- Oboe, English Horn, Sarrusophone [Contrabass], Vocals – Paul McCandless
- Other [Consort Quartermaster And Instrument Curator] – Dan Craig
- Photography By [Cover] – Tim Lucas (4)
- Producer – George Martin
- Recorded By [Additional Recording, Electric Lady Studios] – Dave Palmer (2), Ed Kramer*
- Recorded By [Additional Recording, Record Plant] – Dan Turbeville*, Roy Cicala
- Recorded By [Additional Recording, Upsurge Studios] – Thomas Di Pietro
- Soprano Saxophone, Vocals – Paul Winter (2)
- Technician [Recording Equipment, Fedco Audio] – Dick Shapiro
Recording equipment by Fedco Audio, Providence, Rhode Island and Dolby Labs, New York.
Additional recording at Electric Lady Studios, New York; Record Plant, New York; Upsurge Studios, New York. Mixed at A.I.R. London Studios.
Paul Stookey appears courtesy or Warner Brothers Records. Billy Cobham appears courtesy of Columbia Records.
©1972 CBS Records, Inc.
©℗1984 Living Music Records, Inc.
Made in USA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: DISC MFG. INC (W) W D 27656-2N D120329
Other Versions (5 of 13) View All
|KE 31643||Paul Winter (2) / Winter Consort*||Paul Winter (2) / Winter Consort* - Icarus (LP, Album, Gat)||Epic||KE 31643||US||1972||Sell This Version|
|KE 31643||Paul Winter (2) / Winter Consort*||Paul Winter (2) / Winter Consort* - Icarus (LP, Album, RP, Ter)||Epic||KE 31643||US||1973||Sell This Version|
|PE 31643||Paul Winter (2) / Winter Consort*||Paul Winter (2) / Winter Consort* - Icarus (LP, Album, RE)||Epic||PE 31643||US||1978||Sell This Version|
|C28Y5045||Paul Winter (2) / Winter Consort*||Paul Winter (2) / Winter Consort* - Icarus (LP, Album)||Living Music, Windham Hill Records||C28Y5045||Japan||1972||Sell This Version|
|LM-0004||Paul Winter Consort*||Icarus (LP, Album, RE)||Living Music||LM-0004||US||1984||Sell This Version|