Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||–Pauline Oliveros||Horse Sings From Cloud (Encore Section), 1977
Accordion, Voice – Pauline OliverosProducer – Daniel Caux
|B||–Eliane Radigue||Biogenesis, 1973
Mastered By [Digitally] – Luc MartinezSynthesizer [Arp], Sounds [Human Heartbeats] – Eliane Radigue
|C||–Yoshi Wada||Reed Modulations, 2010
Audio Generator, Bagpipes [Bagpipe] – Yoshi WadaComposed By – Yoshi WadaOrgan [Reed Organ], Harmonium – Tashi WadaRecorded By – Bob Marshall (3), Eric Bauer
|D||–Sun Circle||For Yoshi Wada, 2010
Mizmar [Harmonized Mizmars], Khene [Khaen], Percussion – Greg Davis, Zach Wallace
- Compiled By, Edited By – Che Chen
- Layout, Design – Michele Colomer
- Liner Notes – Charles Curtis, Che Chen, Eliane Radigue, Greg Davis, Maxime Guitton, Pauline Oliveros, Yoshi Wada, Zach Wallace
- Liner Notes [Translated By] – Wednesday Knudsen
- Mastered By [Vinyl Mastering] – Carl Saff
- Photography By [Booklet Cover Photograph] – Zach Wallace
- Photography By [Eliane Radigue] – Delphine Miguères, Herve Goluza, Yves Arman
- Photography By [Pauline Oliveros] – Becky Cohen
- Photography By [Yoshi Wada] – Christina Coene, Robbie Lee (5)
- Typography [Letterpress Printing] – Jonas Asher
Side B: Electronic music composed in 1973. Digitally mastered at the CIRM in 1995. Premiered on March 6, 1974 at Phill Niblock's (NYC).
Side C: Composed by Yoshi Wada / BMI. Recorded on May 1, 2010 at Castle Studio, San Francisco, California.
Side D: Recorded 2009-2010 in Burlington, Vermont.
Black Pollen Press / Important Records co-release
BLKPLN 01 / IMPREC 263 ©2010
Booklet Printed by Amax
Vinyl Manufacturing by Important Records
Che Chen would like to thank: Eliane Radigue, Pauline Oliveros, Yoshi Wada, Tashi Wada, Sun Circle, Charles Curtis, John from Important, Michele Colomer, Taketo Shimada, Christian Xatrec, Wednesday Knudsen, Hervé Goluza, Patricia Robinson, Mary Walling Blackburn, Rolyn Hu, and especially, Maxime Guitton, for all his help on this project.
Limited edition of 600 copies in letter-pressed foldover sleeve, including a 48-page booklet with interviews, related texts, photographs and artwork.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Stamped): IMPREC263 / BLK PLN1 88869E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Stamped): BLK PLN1 / IMPREC263 88869E2/A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side C, Stamped): IMPREC263 / BLK PLN1 88874E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side D, Stamped): BLK PLN1 / IMPREC263 88874E2/A
- Rights Society: BMI