- Accordion [V Accordion] – Pauline Oliveros
- Audio Generator [Oscillator] – Suzanne Thorpe
- Cello, Voice – Anne Bourne
- Design [Custom Slipcase] – Loaf Nest
- Drone [Glass Drones] – Miguel Frasconi
- Electric Guitar [Eguitar] – David Grubbs
- Mastered By – James Plotkin
- Photography By [Photographs By] – Michael S Carlson*
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Jaclyn Heyen
- Sampler – Andrew Deutsch
- Typography – Andrew Lange
- Violin – Jason Huang
Released to observe the 80th birthday of Pauline Oliveros, 30 May 2012.
"Primordial / Lift" was commissioned by the Koussevitzky Foundation and first performed / recorded 20 March 1998 at Hall Walls in Buffalo NY with Anne Bourne (cello), Tony Conrad (electric violin), Alexandria Gelencser (electric cello), David Grubbs (harmonium), Pauline Oliveros (accordion, electronics, vocals), Scott Olsen (low frequency oscillator) and released on CD as a 44:36 edit by Table of the Elements in 1999 followed by a CD reissue of the full 71:44 performance co-released by Deep Listening and Institute for Electronic Arts in 2006.
This 2xLP contains the full 67:06 second performance of "Primordial / Lift" from 25 September 2010 at Issue Project Room in Brooklyn NY.
The scores included on this jacket are © Copyright 1998 Deep Listening Publications - ASCAP
© 2012 Pauline Oliveros ℗ 2012 TAIGA records
Cut direct to metal and pressed on 200g virgin translucent purple vinyl in an edition of 200 copies.
Comes packaged in pocket-flooded doublewide jacket with custom slipcover.
Tracktitles are not appear on release, taken from label website.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped): TAIGA22/SIDE A / 33RPM 100522E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped): TAIGA22/SIDE B / 33 RPM 100522E2/A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, stamped): TAIGA22/SIDE C /33RPM 100522E3/A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, stamped): TAIGA22/SIDE D / 33RPM 100522E4/A
- Rights Society: ASCAP