- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment
- Manufactured By – Epic
- Distributed By – Epic
- Recorded At – London Bridge Studio
- Mixed At – Ridge Farm Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Remixed At – Southern Tracks
- Remastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Nashville Record Productions
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing
- Produced For – Worlds End America Inc
- Published By – Write Treatage Music
- Published By – Innocent Bystander
- Published By – Jumpin' Cat Music
- Published By – Scribing C-ment Songs
- Published By – 3 Kick Heads
- A&R – Michael Goldstone
- Art Direction, Artwork [Concept], Design – Andy Fischer, Eddie Vedder, Jeff Ament
- Artwork [Additional Art] – Eddie Vedder, Steve Pitstick
- Bass [Basses] – Jeff Ament
- Cello – Walter Gray
- Drums – Dave Krusen
- Engineer – Nick Didia (tracks: C1 to D5)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Adrian Moore (3) (tracks: A1 to B5), Billy Bowers (tracks: C1 to D5), Dave Hillis (tracks: A1 to B5), Don Gilmore (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Darren Tablan (tracks: C1 to D5), Tom Tapley (tracks: C1 to D5)
- Guitar [Guitars] – Mike McCready, Stone Gossard
- Lacquer Cut By – WG*
- Legal [Attorney] – Richard Leher
- Lyrics By – Vedder*
- Management – Kelly Curtis
- Management [Agent, Triad] – Don Mueller*
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig (tracks: C1 to D5)
- Mixed By – Tim Palmer (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Music By – Krusen* (tracks: B5), Vedder* (tracks: B1, B2, B5), Ament* (tracks: A4, A6, B1, B3 to B5), McCready* (tracks: B5), Gossard* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1, B3 to B5)
- Performer [Fire Extinguisher, Pepper Shaker] – Tim Palmer
- Photography By [Photos] – Lance Mercer
- Piano, Organ, Percussion – Rick Parashar
- Producer – Pearl Jam, Rick Parashar
- Remastered By  – Bob Ludwig (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Remix – Brendan O'Brien (tracks: C1 to D5)
- Vocals – Eddie Vedder
Comes with LP-sized round cardboard inlet printed on both sides (see pics)
Front sleeve hype sticker attached to shrinkwrap reads;-
pearl jam - ten
180-Gram Audiophile Pressing.
LP1 - Ten: The groundbreaking debut album. Newly Remastered for vinyl - featuring "Alive".
LP2 - Ten Redux: Brand New Remixes by Brendan O'Brien!
Rear sleeve has track listings & barcode printed on a laminated sticker attached to shrinkwrap.
All songs ©1991 Write Treatage Music/Innocent Bystander/Jumpin' Cat Music/Scribing C-Ment Songs/3 Kick Heads (ASCAP).
© 1991, 2009 Sony Music Entertainment.
"Ten" - Mixed for Worlds End (America) Inc.
Recorded at London Bridge Studios, Seattle - March/April 1991.
Mixed at Ridge Farm Studios, Dorking, England - June 1991.
Remastered 2008 at Gateway Mastering, Portland, ME.
"Ten Redux" - Remixed at Southern Tracks, Atlanta, GA.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering , Portland, ME.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed Rear Sticker): 8 8697-41302-1 5
- Barcode (Scan; Format: UPC_A): 886974130215
- Barcode (Printed on Black Sticker): 88697413021-S1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, Etched A side): 88697 37587-1A-RE-1 WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, Etched B side): 88697 37587-1B-RE-1 WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, Etched C side): 88697 37587-2C-RE-2 WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, Etched D side): 88697 37587-2D-RE-1 WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Etched A side): 88697375871A-RE-10 WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Etched B side): 88697-37587-1B RE-10 WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Etched C side): 88697 37587-2C-RE-10 WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Etched D side): 88697-37587-2D-RE-10 WG/NRP ⓤ
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 153) View All
|ZK 47857, 47857||Pearl Jam||Ten (CD, Album, Pit)||Epic Associated, Epic Associated||ZK 47857, 47857||US||1991||Sell This Version|
|EPC 468884 4||Pearl Jam||Ten (Cass, Album)||Epic||EPC 468884 4||Europe||1991||Sell This Version|
|88697159541||Pearl Jam||Ten (LP, RP, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Pearl Jam)||88697159541||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|88985376871||Pearl Jam||Ten (LP, Album, RE)||Epic Associated||88985376871||US||2017||Sell This Version|
|none||Pearl Jam||Ten (CD, Album, Ltd, Promo, Ree)||Not On Label||none||US||1991||Sell This Version|