- A&R – Michael Goldstone
- Art Direction, Artwork [Concept], Design – Andy Fischer, Eddie Vedder, Jeff Ament
- Artwork [Additional Art] – Eddie Vedder, Steve Pitstick
- Bass [Basses] – Jeff Ament
- Cello – Walter Gray
- Drums – Dave Krusen
- Engineer – Nick Didia (tracks: C1 to D5)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Adrian Moore (3) (tracks: A1 to B5), Billy Bowers (tracks: C1 to D5), Dave Hillis (tracks: A1 to B5), Don Gilmore (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Darren Tablan (tracks: C1 to D5), Tom Tapley (tracks: C1 to D5)
- Guitar [Guitars] – Mike McCready, Stone Gossard
- Lyrics By – Vedder*
- Management – Kelly Curtis
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig (tracks: C1 to D5)
- Mixed By – Tim Palmer (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Music By – Krusen* (tracks: B5), Vedder* (tracks: B1, B2, B5), Ament* (tracks: A4, A6, B1, B3 to B5), McCready* (tracks: B5), Gossard* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1, B3 to B5)
- Performer [Fire Extinguisher, Pepper Shaker] – Tim Palmer
- Photography By [Photos] – Lance Mercer
- Piano, Organ, Percussion – Rick Parashar
- Producer – Pearl Jam, Rick Parashar
- Remastered By  – Bob Ludwig (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Remix – Brendan O'Brien (tracks: C1 to D5)
- Vocals – Eddie Vedder
180-Gram Audiophile Pressing.
Originally released in 1991.
LP1 - Ten: The groundbreaking debut album. Newly Remastered for vinyl - featuring "Alive".
LP2 - Ten Redux: Brand New Remixes by Brendan O'Brien!
Remixed at Southern Tracks.
Mixed for Worlds End (America) Inc.
Recorded at London Bridge Studios, Seattle - March/April 1991.
Mixed at Ridge Farm Studios, Dorking, England - June 1991.
Remastered 2008 at Gateway Mastering, Portland, ME.
"Ten Redux" -
Remixed at Southern Tracks, Atlanta, GA.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering , Portland, ME.
All songs ©1991 Write Treatage Music/Innocent Bystander/Jumpin' Cat Music/Scribing C-Ment Songs/3 Kick Heads (ASCAP).
© 1991, 2009 Sony Music Entertainment.
Records 1 vinyl mastered at Nashville Record Production. Record 2 vinyl mastered by Sterling Sound. Credits taken from the vinyl runout.
Made in the EU [on back cover and labels]
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched runout side A): B961529 - 01 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched runout side B): B958223 - 01 B1
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched runout side C): B958224 - 01 A2
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched runout side D): B958224 - 01 B2
- Rights Society: BIEM / GEMA
- Label Code: LC 00199
Other Versions (5 of 140) View All
|ZK 47857, 47857||Pearl Jam||Ten (CD, Album)||Epic Associated, Epic Associated||ZK 47857, 47857||US||1991||Sell This Version|
|EPC 468884 4||Pearl Jam||Ten (Cass, Album)||Epic||EPC 468884 4||Europe||1991||Sell This Version|
|88697159541||Pearl Jam||Ten (LP, RP, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Pearl Jam)||88697159541||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|none||Pearl Jam||Ten (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Pearl Jam)||none||Bulgaria||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|1811||Pearl Jam||Ten (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Takt Music||1811||Poland||Unknown||Sell This Version|