|B6||Master / Slave||3:43|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Recorded At – London Bridge Studio
- Mixed At – Ridge Farm Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Copyright (c) – Write Treatage Music
- Copyright (c) – Innocent Bystander
- Copyright (c) – Jumpin' Cat Music
- Copyright (c) – Scribing C-ment Songs
- Copyright (c) – 3 Kick Heads
- Printed By – Sony/CBS, Haarlem – 01-468884-20
- Pressed By – Sony/CBS, Haarlem – 01 468884 20
- A&R – Michael Goldstone
- Art Direction, Design Concept – Jeff Ament
- Artwork [Additional Art] – Eddie Vedder, Steve Pitstick
- Bass – Jeff*
- Booking – Triad*
- Booking [Agent] – Don Mueller*
- Cello – Walter Gray
- Design – Lisa Sparagano, Risa Zaitschek
- Drums – Dave*
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Adrian Moore (3), Dave Hillis, Don Gilmore
- Guitar – Stone*
- Lead Guitar – Mike*
- Legal [Attorney] – Richard Leher
- Lyrics By – Eddie Vedder
- Management – Kelly Curtis
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Tim Palmer
- Music By – Krusen* (tracks: B5), Vedder* (tracks: B1, B2, B5), Ament* (tracks: A4, A6, B1, B3 to B5), McCready* (tracks: B5), Gossard* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1, B3 to B5)
- Percussion [Fire Extinguisher], Shaker [Pepper Shaker] – Tim Palmer
- Percussion, Piano, Organ – Rick Parashar
- Photography By – Lance Mercer
- Producer – Pearl Jam, Rick Parashar
- Vocals – Eddie*
Catalogue number "468884 1" is printed on the release spine and the record's face labels. "EPC 468884 1" is printed on the rear sleeve. "01-468884-20" is printed on the rear sleeve, inner sleeve and the record's face labels.
Track B6 is a hidden track.
Track B5 runs for 5:05.
Track B6 runs for 3:43 after a period of silence.
Recorded at London Bridge Studios, Seattle - March / April 91.
Mixed at Ridge Farm Studios, Dorking, England - June 91.
Mastered at Masterdisk, New York.
All music © 1991 Write Treatage Music/Innocent Bystander/Jumpin' Cat Music/Scribing C-Ment Songs/3 Kick Heads (ASCAP).
℗ 1991 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
© 1991 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Made in Holland.
Original Sound Recording Made By Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
The Copyright In This Sound Recording Is Owned By Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Durations as printed except B5 & B6 which were timed and entered precisely.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099746 888411
- Barcode (Scanned, EAN 13): 5099746888411
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, machine stamped (except 'A', hand-etched), variant 1): 01 468884 20 1A1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, machine stamped (except 'A', hand-etched), variant 1): 01 468884 20 1B1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, machine stamped (except 'A', hand-etched), variant 2): 01 468884 20 2A 1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, machine stamped (except 'C', hand-etched), variant 2): 0 1 468884 20 1B1 C
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Label Code: LC 0199
- Other (Distribution code): CB 291
- Other (Circled): 58
Other Versions (5 of 127) View All
|ZK 47857||Pearl Jam||Ten (CD, Album)||Epic Associated||ZK 47857||US||1991||Sell This Version|
|EPC 468884 4||Pearl Jam||Ten (Cass, Album)||Epic||EPC 468884 4||Europe||1991||Sell This Version|
|88697635622||Pearl Jam||Ten (CD, Album, EE )||Epic||88697635622||Hungary||2009||Sell This Version|
|none||Pearl Jam||Ten (CD, Album, Ltd, Promo, Ree)||Not On Label||none||US||1991||Sell This Version|
|468884 2||Pearl Jam||Ten (CD, Album, RP)||Epic, Epic Associated||468884 2||Australia||Unknown||Sell This Version|